jikook - hospitals

little: jungkook
age: 2-4
daddy: jimin
requested but I can't find the request all I know it was hospital based! sorry!!

jimin worked in this big fancy hospital, where he was able to look after all the sick people. jimin had helped jungkook family a number of friends, the pair had been friends since they were children but grew apart when jimin moved into Seoul. so he was very surprised to see jungkook in his hospital.

"bunny? what are you doing here huh?" jimin smiled as he walked into jungkook's room. "huwts.." he mumbled showing jimin the nasty cut on his arm. "oh no bunny, what happened, tell hyungie." jimin smiled as he sat down on the bed. "da-hwungie bunny felled." he looked up at jimin while wide eyes.

"what did you fall on bun? the ground?" jimin asked as jungkook nodded pulling away his arm when jimin looked at it. "hey hey, hyungie needs to look at it so you can get all better." jimin coaxed the boy. "did you bring your paci, and toys?" jimin asked as he picked up jungkook's bag, he had known about his regression for a long period of time, he had been doing it since he was about 12 and almost 12 years on, jimin was still his main caregiver. "did your daddy pack them?" jimin asked. jungkook pouted and made some form of sad sound.

"don't know, did hyungie pack the-" jungkook had half realised what he had said. "I don't think I packed them baby. do you want me to be you daddy?" jimin asked softly as jungkook nodded, "daddy." he beamed brightly as a nurse came in. "hi mister, is this the little?" she asked softly holding a little rattle. "yes he is mrs. min, my little." jimin smiled holding jungkook hands. "he's adorable," she smiled giving him the toy so she could clean the wound.

jungkook began to cry, pulling at Jimin's arm. "huwts." jimin pulled the little onto his lap rubbing his tummy to calm him down. "daddy has you bun, its gonna hurt for a second baby." jimin smiled kissing the back of his head. jungkook relaxed in Jimin's arms as he shook the rattle fascinated by the sound it produced.

"all done!" the nurse smiled as he rubbed the top of jungkook's hair. "look bunny all done." jimin smiled a thanked her as she left as jungkook cuddled close into Jimin's lap. "home time?" he asked softly, jimin's shift didn't end for another 3 hours. "not right now bab- oh mister kim." jimin said as he looked up at namjoon. "go on park, take the next few days off. the little one needs it." namjoon smiled as he threw jimin bags to him. "well looks like we can go home bun. thank you sir." he smiled as he picked jungkook up.

"home!!" the boy giggled, cuddling closer to jimin. "yes bunny home to watch cartoons and eat." jimin smiled brightly as they left the hospital.