jinkook - the youngest's baby

little: jin (mental age 0-2)
caregiver: jungkook

you would think that the oldest would take care of the but this is not the case for bts. you see their oldest member, seokjin, was a little this meant he would slip into his headspace and for the past 5 months all he had been is little. when the other needed him to be big he would be, but since their last performance, he can't slip.

jin not slipping caused his caregiver, jungkook, huge problems. jin wouldn't get into bed at a normal time to sleep with his boyfriend or to even talk to him. it was hours over working himself and jungkook had had enough. he can't slip.

everyone had tried, yoongi, namjoon, hoseok, jimin, taehyung even his daddy yet nothing not one day would or could he slip. he can't slip.

so one morning, jungkook had woken up early and unwrapped his body from his boyfriend's embrace and stuck into the kitchen to produce breakfast for the pair. pancakes and milk. little jinnie's favourite, he had a reasonably low mental age ranging from 6 months to about 2, so he would spent a lot of time in baby space too. pancakes were easy to make and with jin's sudden appearance jungkook felt happier. "pancakes for breakfast baby boy." jungkook smiled and kissed his cheek. jin giggled, "otay dada." his thumb soon found home in jin's mouth not that he cared that much.

"oh hi baby boy, dada missed you so much, my little prince" jungkook kisses his head as he scooped him up and placed him on his hip. his thumb was still lodged in the littles mouth as he sucked on it. baby space, jungkook thought. he smiled at his baby boy and put him in his high chair. the other hyungs were out at the studio recording and practing so they gave jungkook and jin the day of which jungkook appreciated. its was him and his baby. finally. it had taken them six and a half months to get jinnie to slip again.

he heated up some banana milk in the microwave and poured it into a baby bottle after a testing the temperature and grabbing a plate for his pancakes. he held the bottle in one hand feeding it to jinnie as he ate his own breakfast. the boy giggled cutely at his daddy as he watched him eat when he was done. "dadaaaaaa~" the little pulled his daddy's attention. "yes my little angel?" jungkook smiled softly at his baby. "love." was all the boy said before bursting into a fit of giggles again. "I love you too baby boy, so much, daddy loves you forever." jungkook replied back to the little kissing his nose in the process.

when breakfast was over jungkook left jin in his playpen in the living room while he washes up. jin was always in jungkook's eyesight no matter what. even if he was a baby, he was still rather taller and could wonder off. when jungkook was done he found jin sitting up watching the tv with his mouth wide open. his daddy placed a dummy in his mouth as he continued to watch the tv, jungkook smiled.

"baby?" jungkok said after a while. jinnie looked over his big doe eyes shinning at his daddy. "ywesh?" jinnie questioned back to his daddy, in the process doing grabby hands, jungkook picked him up and sat him on his lap kissing his nose. "wanna go out?" jubgkook asked, jinnie thought for a second, "to see hyungies?" jungkook added on, jinnie soon began to nod frantically at his daddy. "YWESSSHIE!" the little shouted half scaring jungkook a bit. "inside voice baby. dada is right here." jungkook reminded the little.

jinnie nodded and cuddled into his daddy's chest. "sowwy." jinnie said softly into his chest. "its okay baby boy, you're still my best boy." jungkook reminded the little praising him too.

he picked the boy up and carried him into their shared room. he laid jinnie on his bed, getting out a nappy first then his outfit. his jumper was pink and he was wearing white shorts with it too. jungkook changed him rather quick before he changed himself, jungkook (like usual) is wearing all black, a black oversized shirt with black sweatpants and a beanie that he stole from jimin.

jinnie watches his daddy changed his eyes glued to him not moving away given any chance or moment. "pweetty~" jinnie said, his big doe eyes looking up at his daddy. jungkook picks him up and bounces him, "not as pretty as you baby boy" he kisses his nose before grabbing his bag and keys and walking to the studio.

"Hyungies?!" he yells when he enters. namjoon and hoseok where there and greeted jungkook and jinnie. "hi kook, hi prince." namjoon said kissing jin's nose, causing him to burst out into giggles. jungkook placed him on the ground and he ran around for a while.

"did something happen jungkookie?" hoseok asked him, jungkook shook his head and smiled. "I wanted to get him out, otherwise a lil baby would have ruined the house." he said smiling down at jinnie playing with his doll.

"dada~?" jinnie singsonged again, causing jungkook to look over at him. "yes angel?" jungkook replied back sitting next to him. jinnie climbed into his lap and shut his eyes, sucking softly on his daddy's neck. jungkook rubbed his back in circles as his baby drifted off to sleep. "my sleeping prince." jungkook said causing the other members to giggle.

"oh shush hyungies, leave my baby to sleep, he's my stressed baby boy." jungkook half scolded them. hoseok nodded his head, "been there with this one." he said kissing damon's cheek. "nwo daddy~" namjoon said before climbing into his daddy's lap and falling asleep.

"sleep well babies." jungkook said.