28

(Recap)
"I've got everything ready to welcome my beloved students."

KARMA POV
We made our way up to the roof. As Karasuma Sensei started shouting at him. "Hiring assassins, threatening students with a virus, such atrocities, have you gone mad?"

"Now, now, I am exceedingly sane! This plan will save the world!" Takaoka replied still with that creepy smile of his. "If only you'd sent those two little ones along to bring me the one with the bounty, my assassination plan would have gone off without a hitch."

He continued on, with explaining what he planned to do, had everything gone accordingly. "See, my plan would've used Kayano, the girl. The bathtub in my room is filled with anti-Sensei BB's. I'd have her go in there holding the target, then I'd have them buried alive in cement. For him to return to his usual self without touching those BB's, he would have to blow everything up, including his student. But he cares too much for his students to do anything so heartless! So i figure he'd just do me a favor and melt away."

As everyone looked at him with disgust, he continued on talking, as if our looks didn't register to him, or maybe he just didn't care.

"It gave me a fright when I learned you all came here together, but it doesn't much change what I have to do. My mood will determine how many of you will leave here alive."

"Do you think you will get away with this?" Said Korosensei. I turned to look at him. And was surprised. I had never seen him angry before. And certainly not this angry. He had veins Is whole face was red and he had veins popping out in certain areas. He still had the same grin on his face, but it turned into more of an devilish grin rather than his normal cheerful and mocking one.

"Its the more humane route compared to the inhumane way you've treated me." Continued Takaoka, clearly oblivious to Korosensei's rage. "Their humiliating glances and the knife you tricked me with, whenever they cross my mind, my face gets so itchy. I can't even sleep at night! I'll pay back my bad evaluations with results. I'll take the humiliation I suffered and give it back in spades! You in particular, Shiota Nagisa. I will never forgive you for spoiling my future!"

"So in asking for the shortest students, he was going after Nagisa." Said Chiba nonchalantly.

"A completely unjustified grudge!" Continued Yoshida.

As I started to think about it too, a smirk formed on my face. "Huh! So you wanted Nagisa here so you could settle the score?" I asked as I walked forward so I was better in view. "Would that make you happy, beating him? Given the size difference? I could show you a much better time."

"You're nuts! You only lost to Nagisa by your own damn rules!" Shouted out Terasaka. "Listen, whether you won or lost back then, we'd still hate your guts!"

"I don't remember asking for you blockheads' opinions! Don't forget that I can get rid of half of you with just one finger!" Shouted Takaoka, anger etched into every square inch of his face.

Once he was done with his shouting fit, his face returned to that blood-curdling smile of his as he called out to Nagisa. "You, shrimp. Come upstairs alone. To the heliport."

Begrudgingly, Nagisa walked towards the stairs, to the heliport.

"Get a move on, now!" Shouted Takaoka from up there.

Even though Nagisa was clearly scared, he still didn't want anyone to worry, especially Kayano, and turned back around to face her smiling. "He's so agitated, who knows what he'll do. I'll hear him out, talk him down, and get him to hand over the remedy in one piece."

————————————————————————
Hey guys! It's your author here! Y'all must be really shocked huh. Like wow, consistency for three days? 😮

I'll try to keep this up, but again, no promises for tomorrow because I actually have a really busy day. With training and tuition 😅. I actually got home at night and after showering immediately started on writing this chapter loll :D.

But other than that, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Also again, surprisingly, no change in the POVs for this one 0.0

Finished writing at 11.15pm

Ok so P.S I was actually supposed to update earlier today. Or well actually yesterday. But I had training and tuition so ye I just remembered to update loll sorry !

Currently it is 12.08am have a lovely morning beauties! 😘