21

(Recap)
Things were about to get interesting...

KARMA POV
"Lets go, we're running out of time." Karasuma Sensei said as we entered the hotel. "Yes sir." We replied. When we entered, we hid behind the door to scout the place.

"There are more guards than i expected." Said Karasuma Sensei as we looked out. "It'd be too difficult for us all to get past." Said Nagisa, worry in his voice.

Damnit! I cursed in my head. We cant get through now. As i was trying to think of another plan, Bitch Sensei spoke up. "What? Just go on through." I looked at her shocked. "Is she that stupid..?" I thought to myself as the rest of the class started questioning her. But, she just ignored them and walked past, towards the guards. "Just go through."

As Bitch Sensei walked towards the group of guards, we all watched in awe as she pretended to be drunk and hypnotized them. She pretended to be a pianist and walked to the piano to start playing. As we watched her play, everyone was stunned. No one knew she could play the piano. And play it that well! When Miss Bitch gave us the signal to go, we all sneaked upstairs without anyone noticing us.

As we reached the third floor, Karasuma Sensei explained to us about how we could act as regular guests as there were rich kids who had a bar and were raised like royalty. Then, Korosensei went on to ask us to all act snobbish. And as everyone tried it, I just stared. We're definitely going to get caught. I thought to myself.

OKUDA POV

As i removed the ice pack from Sugino's head, he apologised for troubling both me and Takebayashi. To which i swiftly replied with "dont say tat, its not any trouble." As i collected the melted ice, i got more and more terrified for our class. Yes, we were a hectic bunch. But this class also accepted me for who i am. And i didnt want to lose them.

KARMA POV

As we walked past the hallway of the hotel, I was looking at the floor when all of a sudden, Fuwa shouted out "Terasaka-kun ! Watch out!" I looked up to see Terasaka and Yoshida way ahead of us and Karasuma Sensei pushing them behind just in time before the man in front of them pulls out a gun like thing and shoots it. Then, purple gas instantly engulfed Karasuma Sensei as the rest of us stood there shocked.

Then, as Kayano shouted "Karasuma Sensei!" He emerged from the gas, as the other man pulled down his mask and said out "How could you tell? I show no bloodlust, killing as I pass by. That happens to be my speciality, Miss Helmet-Head."

"Aren't you the man who gave us our welcome drinks?" Questioned Fuwa. As everyone got a shock.

What? How did I not notice that? I asked myself as I dug into my memory.

"Its downright fishy for someone like that to be walking around in here!" Continued Fuwa

"Hah! You've got a good eye." Replied the man smiling as if he was unbothered that he had just been exposed.

"Then was it you who gave everyone that virus?" Asked Kayano as we stared at the man.

The man smirked and replied "Your evidence is pretty weak there. There would've been plenty of other opportunities to slip you that stuff."

As he said that, Kayano was dumbfounded and could only stutter. However, Fuwa saved her and chuckled while walking to the front of the group.

"The only time we all ate or drank the same thing was with those drinks and our shipboard dinner. But Mimura and Okajima worked on the video through dinner, and they're both sick, which narrows it down to those daytime drinks. And that means, the culprit is you, mister!" Just as she said that, everyone praised her and she thanked them, as we started up light conversation when all of a sudden, Karasuma Sensei fell to the ground and the man started chuckling.

————————————————————————

Hey guys! Its your author here! YES im finally back ! I'm so sorry i didn't upload for a while, but i was having my exams so took a break to really focus on my studies. Hope you guys understand. Anyways, exams just ended today so hopefully im back to a more consistent posting of chapters!

I haven't actually written for so long, so hopefully ive still got my writing skills in me hehe. But if im a little rusty, im sorry! Just give me a little time to get back into it!

Also, theres something wrong with my phone, so the format of thw writing might be a little different, but i really hope you guys are fine with it. I'll try to fix it as soon as possible!

Ok, last but not least, i would like to say a huge thank you to everyone single one of you! i think the last time i updated i hit a 100 views..? with very little votes. But now, after my exams and coming back to check, this book is actually at 1.9k views and 55 votes..? If im not wrong. So thank you! Thank you all soso much! I'm really so happy that you guys actually enjoyed the book! This is so amazing! Thank you all!

It is currently 1225pm here. Have a great afternoon loves!😘😘