37

(Recap)
"Shall we push them together?"

(Y/N) POV
Since we all collectively decided to help Bitch Sensei in her quest to secure Karasuma Sensei's heart, we all circled around her watching and listening to her complain about him.

"Ugh! That does it! How obtuse can a person be?" She groaned as she sat on the floor with her arms crossed while the rest of us stood staring at her.

"This isn't like you. You wrap men around your little finger!" Said Maehara snickering as he raised an eyebrow at Bitch Sensei.

"But, when it comes to her own love life, she's inexperienced." Continued Kayano, smiling.

"Love? Ha! Don't make me laugh." Said Bitch Sensei as she just waved us off.

"What, it's not love?"

At the sound of that Bitch Sensei paused for a second. "He's a rare bird that's all! A world-class square!" She huffed. "And while I was all worked up, trying to get him to fall for me, before I knew it, I-" She turned to her side, hiding her face from us as she blushed red.

"That was kinda cute. And a little humiliating." Two boys said as I just snorted at Bitch Sensei screaming back and questioning them.

I smiled and stared at the sunset behind us. This was nice. Especially for Irina, with everything she's been through.

"What about you (y/n)?"

I turned at the sound of my name and found Bitch Sensei staring at me. "What?" I asked confused as to why I was suddenly brought up.

"Any tips you have? From a uhm...girl to another?" She asked looking up at me.

She's asking me because I was professionally an assassin before. So I'm the person here that's the most capable of understanding how she feels.

I chuckled. "Sorry Bitch Sensei, I've got nothing for you. I've never had a boyfriend before, let alone love anyone."

"That's fine! Just leave it to us!" Maehara said winking. "We'll set the perfect stage for you two." After that, we divided roles to maximize the short time that we had before dinner.

And with that, we got to work. Setting up the perfect date for Bitch Sensei to get her man.

————————————————————————
Hey guys! It's your author here and I'm back with another chapter!

Not much to say so, as always, I hope you guys enjoyed this one!

It is currently 1.24am. Very early morning to you all! 😂