10

Hey guys! First time there's an author note up here loll. But I'm re-uploading this chapter because i added some stuff. Really minor, so you guys don't need to reread the whole chapter 😅 I'm just writing chapter 11 right now and i thought the chapters would bode well together if i added the name of your social media account here so that if i wanted to talk about your social media account, i can mention the name alrdy cause ya'll alrdy know it :)

(Recap)
Just who are you, (y/n)?....

(Y/N) POV
We were in class talking about the midterms that were coming up. A few days ago, Korosensei told us that he would allow each top scorer in each subject to shoot off one of his tentacles to immobilise him. Which meant that we might finally have a chance to kill him! Okuda herself was getting pretty excited. Saying that science was one of the only subjects she was good at so she could help everyone. I smiled. It was nice knowing that i was in a class filled with kind-hearted people as compared to the A class i once was in. Just then, Sugino got a call from Shindo. He started talking to them about the leaders of class A the "geniuses" known as the big five. I lightly chuckled. Please. Geniuses? I could beat all of them with my eyes closed. I thought to myself. As Shindo started introducing all of them in his game show voice, i just giggled a little as i got up from my seat and started walking towards the group of people crowded around Sugino.

"...and reigning over all these from the very top. In first place, coming in first on the national mock exams and with perfect scores in all subjects. The man with leadership in his genes, student council president..."

"Asano Gakushu!"

"Asano Gakushu" i said as i was now in front of the group while they just stared back at me. But i just called continued talking. "Shindo-ah, did you seriously forget about me?"

"Oh, (y/n)?"

"Yes, hi."

"I thought you were never interested in these type of stuff."

"True. I was never interested. But that doesn't mean i wasn't a part of it. Want to know how the A class got to where they are today? They had one extra player. Me. I was there teaching them most of the time. And Asano? Please he may have taught them too. But, where would that class be without me?"

"Well, Asano has gotten better over the years..."

"So? I beat him last year. What's so different this time?" I said into the phone. With a glint of evil in my eyes.

"(y/n), trust me. He's gotten way better. And he's intent on beating you. I'm telling you right now to be careful."

"Oh!" i fake gasped. "Did he honestly issue a challenge on me?"

"...yes."

"Then let him come. Someone's got to put the king in place. And i'd be glad to be the person to do it." I smiled. And for that one second, i swear if the class didn't know who i was, they would think i was a serial killer. "Anyways," I said again. Immediately reverting back to my old self. "Shindo, you yourself study hard too okay? Good luck!" I said as i walked back to my seat.

SUGINO POV
"You guys all felt that right? It wasn't just me?" I asked as i stared back at the class. "That feeling that we were all too close to getting murdered?" Rio said, and i just nodded. "Yeah, i felt it too. I'm pretty sure everyone felt it..."

KARMA POV
(Y/n) just sat at her seat whistling while everyone else stared at her. No something definitely happened to her. That kind of aura that she just emitted? The ability to suddenly take it all back in again? That doesn't just happen. That was cultivated. Sort of, in a sense, perfected. She'd make one hell of an assassin. I thought to myself as i vowed to go home and do more research on her...

It was currently the weekends and I decided to continue my investigation of (y/n). I decided to go on the internet first. i searched up her name but nothing really came up. so i searched more in detail and looked up her full name. Honestly, i was a little stupid for not having thought this through. Why didn't i think of using the internet sooner? I don't know. when i pressed enter, my eyes widened at what i found. There, staring right back at me were tens and thousands of pictures with (y/n)'s face plastered there. I quickly tried to make sense of all the information that was being thrown at me and found a photo that had her Instagram  account pasted below: (n/n) I clicked on it and was shocked. 13.5M followers?? Was i going crazy? Was this for real? (y/n)?

————————————————————————

Hey guys! It's your author Chan! So I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Karma is starting to unravel the truth about you bit by bit so that should be interesting.

Also for a smart guy, he's a lil dumb sometimes. ( I mean honestly who doesn't check social media first? Pfft. ) 😂

Do leave comments if you have any ideas for the plot that I could maybe add in or if you find some mistakes in my writing, I'll be happy to correct it. Btw, (n/n) stands for nickname in case ya'll don't know. Other than that,

It is currently 11.16pm here. Happy a lovely night everyone 😴😴