65

(Recap)
Then nothing really changed...

(Y/N) POV
"Sweet!"

"Dude look at this gear!"

Everyone was all excited when we went through the new stuff we got from the government, in hopes of helping us kill Korosensei earlier. As we tried it out, we all excitedly ran out into the forest trying to find Korosensei.

Actually, correction, we already knew where he was. He was trying so hard to hide the food he got from us that it actually made it easier for us to figure it out. And, we all knew where he was going to be when he wanted to enjoy his food without us knowing. 

As we all rushed towards him, Rio did a backflip onto his grill while we immediately took out our guns trying to shoot him, which obviously, was unsuccessful.

We started to talk to Korosensei about our new stuff when Terasaka stepped forward and said "We'll respond to your lessons with assassination. It's how we do things around here."

Kataoka even went on to add "We promise you, Korosensei; we won't use this power for any purpose other than protecting people." which made Korosensei smile.

And with that, we spent the rest of the day eating Korosensei's barbeque with him. 

(Next Day)
I woke up and got ready for school early when I went to a nearby stationary shop to get a picture printed out. As I walked to school, I smiled to myself knowing that Bitch Sensei was definitely going to enjoy my gift.

As I reached the classroom, I entered to find absolutely no one. It was entirely empty. Confused, I took out my phone to check the date only to find out that I had a ton of messages from the E-class group chat.

Class 3-E 🤪😝

Yada: guys! 4 days ago it was Bitch Sensei's birthday!

Yūma: r u serious

Kataoka: Ya she is. Bitch Sensei was so grumpy today morning, talking about how Karasuma Sensei didn't give her anything that's when we realised.

Yukiko: I bet she was expecting a present from Karasuma Sensei..

Sugino: Dang, what do we do now?

Maehara: Let's meet up in the classroom to talk strategy

You: Hi guys, where are y'all?

Rio: Hey (Y/n)! We're currently trying to split Karasuma and Bitch Sensei up come to the staff room, meet us in the forest.

Reading that, I threw my bag down and made my way to the forest. It took a while for me to find them, but when I finally did, 

I signalled to Yūma to come towards me. As he came, I whispered to him "so, what's the plan?"

"So, we're all here distracting Bitch Sensei while Nagisa, Kayano, Karma, Okuda, Sugino and Yukiko are out buying a gift for her."

Karma and Okuda..? Are those two just inseparable? I thought to myself annoyed. Suddenly I didn't like the plan anymore. 

"Oh, ok.."

"Speaking of which, the six of them are done already. Let's head back to the school." With that, everyone suddenly started dispersing and leaving Bitch Sensei alone. Having no idea what was going on, I just followed along.

Following everyone to the staff room, I watched as Karasuma Sensei presented a bouquet of flowers to Bitch Sensei while smiled from ear to ear. Then, Karasuma Sensei said something entirely dumb that caused Bitch Sensei to flip out and come running to the window. 

Everyone tried desperately to run, but we were too late as Bitch Sensei opened the window and stared down at us.

"I figured it was something like this. There's no way that stick-in-the-mud would come up with flowers on his own." With that said, She shot her gun upwards causing Korosensei to fall down.

"Did you enjoy yourselves? Stringing along a pro assassin? Watching her get her hopes up?" Said Bitch Sensei, bitterness dripping from her words. She was obviously hurt.

As Korosensei tried to explain, Bitch Sensei shut him up but screaming out "You're not convincing anyone octorazzi!"

With a bitter smile, she turned away from us, slamming the bouquet of flowers into Karasuma Sensei's chest. "You've opened my eyes. Thank you. It was the best present you could've given me."

As Bitch Sensei walked away from the school, everyone tried calling to her but to no avail. With her walking further and further away, everyone turned to Karasuma Sensei and started to blame him.

"If her blade can be blunted by matters of romance then she doesn't deserve to work here." He said as he sat back down at his desk as if nothing had happened.

Sighing I turned away from the group of them as I made my way toward Bitch Sensei.

"That Kara- no, crapsuma! That crapsuma! Ugh, why is it so hard to say!" I heard as she stood beside her car, staring down, deep in thought.

She's thinking about moving on, I thought to myself as I looked at her. Back when I was with Lovro, we as girls all looked up to Irina. Even if I wasn't especially close to her, I still knew her. And I knew that look.

"Sensei"

Hearing that, Irina turned around. "(Y/n)" she replied, her face unreadable.

"You're really going to let a man that dense kick you out of the school? Come on, you're better than that."

Smiling, she looked at me "Its not just him..you know as much as I do that staying here has no benefit for me.."

"Sensei.."

"I'm sorry, but I think it's really time for me to go." And with that sentence, I finally got a peak of her small smile.

"Well, Irina. If that's the case, then before you go, I'd like to give you this." Taking out the small printed photo, I handed it to her. 

It was that time when I'd just come back from a mission, something that really shook me to the core and Irina took me out. Comforted me and most of all, made me feel like a kid again. The best day out of my miserable life back then.

Smiling she looked down at the photo, "You know, maybe I was wrong. This is a better gift." 

I smiled at her, "Of course it is. See you around Irina."

"You too (y/n), you too." She said as she got into her car and drove off while I turned and walked back toward the school.

Like I said, I wasn't especially close to her, But I knew her. And I knew her enough to know that she had made up her mind.

—————————————————————————
 Hey guys! It's meeee! Wow, second chapter back and I already managed to make it so emo😀. But anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

I'm still just getting back to writing so please forget me if the writing style isn't great or as good as before 😅

Ok, I don't want to say too much so just see you guys in the next chapter!

It is currently 10.22pm, author signing out! ✌🏻