61

(Recap)
"Fine." He replied.

(Y/N) POV
As Asano dismissed the boys he walked towards me.

"So. Talk." He said as he leaned against a pillar.

"Are you ok?" I asked. The second I said that I saw Asano's whole body tense up. Even if it was just for a split second.

"Of course I'm fine. I'm not so weak as to cry over one failure." Said Asano as he put on a smug smile.

"Do you take me for an idiot?" I replied staring at him. "I meant with your dad. Are you ok?"

Hearing that, Asano immediately froze. "You know I'm not stupid right?" I said as I stepped closer to him. "I've been in those meetings before. I know how...terrifying they can be."

"Yeah? Well I'm fine." He replied stepping away.

Sighing I turned towards him. "Clearly you're not. I saw you shaking."

"I think you saw wrong."

"I definitely didn't. Asano, loo-"

"Look why are you trying to pretend that you care?"

Hearing that I was taken aback. "Because I do."

"No. You don't. You wouldn't have left if you did and even when I asked you to come back, you rejected."

Was he being serious right now? "You of all people should know what happened! You know very well that I did not choose to leave. And I'm sorry if I don't agree to return to the very class that got me kicked out!"

"NOT THAT!" Asano shouted as his eyes met mine, his blazing with fury. "You left long before that...you, you left me."

My eyes widened as I took a step back.

"You say you know how bad it is to have to deal with my dad. But you still left me alone. You ignored me . If you're saying that doesn't show how you don't care, then I think your logic is distorted." He continued as he stared at me. His face softening from hurt.

"Asano," I breathed out. This was a touchy topic for the both of us. We rarely showed emotions and so for him to bring this up, and for the hurt to be so evidently plastered on his face meant that it shook him to the core.

"Asano, I didn't want to leave you."

"Ha. Sure." He said as he scoffed at me.

"No, I'm serious. We were....close and it pained me to ignore you."

"So why did you.."

"I had to. You were becoming so much like your father it scared me. You became ruthless, uncaring and only cared about victory. I tried helping you, I tried changing you, but you just wouldn't listen. Finally, there was nothing else I could do."

"So you just decide to abandon me?" He asked as his eyes stared at me.

"No, I didn't. I, I thought that if the one person you seemed to care about the most left your life, showing how displeased they were with who you've become that maybe, you would wake up and change." I said as I took in a deep breath, preparing myself for what I was going to say next.

"I just didn't realise that person wasn't me."

Hearing that, Asano's eyes widened as he took a few steps towards me.

"(Y/n) I-"

"No, its fine. I understand." I replied as I walked away from Asano. "But, I just want you to know that I'm here for you. I know how hard it is when you talk to your dad, seeing as I've been in there before. So, if you ever need, I'll still be here to talk to you."

Turning around, I looked at Asano for one last time and smiled. "I really hope you don't end up like your dad. You have great qualities Asano and it's not right for someone as evil as him, with such horribly distorted views to take that away from you."

Having said that, I walked away. Not knowing that Asano was staring at me as my figure got smaller and smaller in the distance.

—————————————————————————
Hey guys it's your author! Welcome to another chapter loll. Hope y'all enjoyed this! Hear we have a little (y/n) and Asano backstory 🤭

Anyways, hope y'all enjoyed and I'll see you in the next one! Please remember to comment and vote!!

It is currently 10.01pm. Have a lovely night everyone! 😴