52

(Recap)
"First confine, then strike."

(Y/N) POV
"Now, then, Korosensei. Let your final death match begin." As the man said that, I strained my eyes to see that a boy, probably the same age as us had jumped up into the sky, heading directly for Korosensei. As everypne saw him, they all looked in worry as they screamed out simultaneously, "Itona!"

Bewildered, I looked at them. They knew these guys?

"First, we make drastic changes to the field. Then, we attack. Easier to confine him first, then strike. I've taken a page from your tactics you see." Said the man, as he turned around and I realised that a few of us had run out of our hiding spots.

"Shiro! So you were behind all this?" Shouted Terasaka, anger evident in his voice.

So his name is Shiro.. and the boy is Itona.. Are they after Korosensei for the money? I thought to myself, as a few of them continued conversing with the man.

We all watched helplessly as Itona continued to attack and Korosensei continued to yelp out in pain. Itona even picked Korosensei and threw him back onto the ground. And we all grit our teeth, as if we could feel the pain that he was in.

But then, out of nowhere, Korosensei started laughing.

"Yes. Very well done, Itona! If this were before the first term, you may very well have killed me. But, your attack pattern is a very simple one."

"Was he not just struggling like 5 seconds ago?" I mumbled to myself as Rio mumbled along "yeah, I don't think any of us know what's happening right now."

"No matter how fast you are, no matter how strong, no matter how many schemes your guardian thinks up, no matter how easily I freak out, by our third fight, I can see and adapt to your patterns." Just as Korosensei said that, Itona swung his tentacles at him. But for some reason, he paused. He didn't retract his tentacles to hit again. It was almost as if, Korosensei had caught it!

Just then, a blinding bright light flashed out at all of us, causing us to shiled our eyes using our forearms. When we could finally see clearly again, we looked to wear the clothed cage was and found Korosensei standing there, carrying Itona's limp body in his hands.

"So there you have it Shiro. Leave him to the E class and go quietly." Thinking that this was it, that Shiro had no more tricks up his sleeves, I allowed myself a small smile. However, the second I did that, Itona started gagging as he fell off Korosensei's hands and onto the floor.

His whole body started to spasm as we all stared bewildered by the sight before us. Itona repeatedly complained about his head being in excruciating pain as he knelt down on the floor with his hands over his heads. The veins were popping out of his hands and the forehead of his neck. Almost as if they were straining against the pain that Itona felt.

"With the shock of his repeated defeats, the tentacles are starting to gnaw away at his mind." Said Shiro. Then again, much softer, "This might just be all he can take. Why, he can't even pull of this little scheme of mine."

"Itona," Shiro shouted out. "If this is all you're capable of, the organization will stop paying. It's not that I don't feel for you, but we have to cut our losses at some point if only to get the next model up and running."

"This is goodbye, Itona. You're on your own now."

With that, he turned his back to leave.

————————————————————————
Hey guys! I'm back here with another post for y'all!! I'm so sorry for the inconsistency these past few months guys 😭😭😭 but I do need your opinion on something!

So, I have an original story idea in my head. (Yeah it popped out when I was having English tuition loll) but anyways, for one of the main leads which is a male, I don't know whether to get him to do track and field or volleyball as a sport 🤔🤔. Y'all's help me decide please! Y'all can just comment on whichever one y'all prefer:

Track and field

Volleyball

Thank you guys! Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! 🥰🥰

It is currently 1.56am. Enjoy a very early morning from me to you! 😂