39

(Recap)
What on earth was going on?

(Y/N) POV
That night was by far the weirdest night of all. Well, that was before I knew what everyone was planning. Let me just give a simple rundown.

Firstly, I was supposed to walk to the restaurant with Rio. But, she decided she had better things to do and left me waiting outside her room for a whole 20 minutes.

"Oh my god. Seriously, this girl." I grumbled as I leaned against her room door. "Rio! Get your ass out there right now, or I'm coming in and dragging you out myself!" I huffed, irritatedly blowing my hair out of my face.

"Woah, what happened to you?"

At the sound of that, I looked up from the phone that I was looking at and saw Karma standing in front of me.

"Annoying people who can't be ready on time." I replied rolling my eyes and pointing to the door behind me.

"Ha, well in that case, you wanna just walk with me to the restaurant then?" He asked chuckling.

"Really tempting, but no. I've got to wait for Rio so that I'm able to hit her when she gets out and complain about her making me wait for her for so long but then praise myself for being such a good friend and ending up waiting for her in the end." I replied, smiling widely at my genius idea.

"Heh, well I'd love for that plan of yours to go exactly as planned but, Rio already left for the restaurant."

Wait what? My smug face turned into a sour one as I just stared at Karma. "When did she go?"

"About 30 minutes ago maybe?"

"Are you kidding me?! She made me wait out here for her?!" I shouted to Karma, visibly annoyed.

"Geez, I get that you're annoyed and all, but I'm not the one that pissed you off. Mind not blowing out my eardrums?" Said Karma as he covered his ears with his hands.

"I-" My face blushed red as I realised I had practically screamed at him, even though he was right in front of me. "Sorry! Are you ok?" I asked, moving nearer to him and placing my hands over his.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm more worried about you honestly. You're the one that practically screamed your head off." He replied smiling and grabbing my hands in his and staring into my eyes.

It was then that I realised how close we actually were to each other. I mean there was maybe a 5cm or less gap between our faces.

I blushed red and immediately backed away from him. "Uhm, so uh-you wa-want to go?" I asked, looking down out of embarrassment.

Karma on the other hand, seemed to enjoy and decided to prolong my state of embarrassment by staring at me for another few seconds before chuckling and answering with a "sure."

As we made our way to the restaurant, every now and then, our fingers would brush against each other and I would feel butterflies in my stomach.

What is happening? I thought to myself, shaking my head in hopes of getting rid of whatever I was feeling.

"What's happening to you now?" Karma asked from beside me, smirking.

"Hmm? What? Nothing. Uhm, just cold is all." I answered flustered.

"Really? Well we can't have you falling sick can we?" With that, he swiftly wrapped that jacket that he brought with him over my shoulders and pulled me closer to him.

"Feeling better now?"

————————————————————————
Hey guys it's your author here! Today's chapter is a little long and a little juicy 👀👀 So I hope you guys really enjoyed it!

It is currently 11.30pm. Have a lovely night! 😴