25

(Recap)
YODA POV
With that, I ran towards the back door...

KARMA POV
Me and the boys were waiting for a while at the back door, when finally the girls came out. When we met up, we all quickly walked to the staircase to avoid being seen, while Nagisa went to change.

"We really sent you into some dicey territory. You weren't in any danger were you?" Asked Karasuma Sensei, obviously worried. But, the girls all shook their heads 'no' with bright smiles on their faces.

After a few seconds, Nagisa was done changing, and had rejoined us. "You girls did everything this time around," he said, "what was the point of me even being in this getup?"

As I heard that, I started silently laughing to myself as I replied him while showing him a photo i took of him on my phone. "Comic relief duh!" As we all continued walking while talking about Nagisa's getup, we were joking around until we finally reached the VIP floor. As we all hid on the stairs and stared at the two bodyguards in front of us, blocking our way, we were trying to devise the best plan of action.

"we're gonna have to beat them to get by." Said Terasaka after a while of talking.

"Exactly right Terasaka." Said Korosensei. "And that weapon you have will do the job perfectly."

"What, you got x-ray vision now?" Scoffed Teraska as he moved to take something out of his bag.

"You'll have to take them both down at once , or they'll call for help." Said Korosesei, ignoring Terasaka's obviously rhetorical question.

"I got this, okay?" Said Terasaka, almost sounding annoyed. "Hey Kimura, see if you can lure them out this way."

"Who? Me? How? How should I know?" Said Kimura clearly shocked.

Just then, I got a brilliant idea. And as I started smirking to myself, I walked over to Kimura with the cheekiest grin on my face while telling him what he could do as a distraction.

As Kimura nodded at me, we proceeded to put our plan into action.

"What gives kid?" Said one of the hired muscle as Kimura walked towards him.

Kimura took a deep breath before repeating what I told him to say. "Huh? Any brains around here? These guys are total muscleheads!" he turned his back towards them before continuing with, "You slabs of pig meat oughta quit pretending that you're human." Once he was done, he walked away from them. Leaving them standing there in silence for a few seconds before,

"Hey! Get back here!" They started shouting as the both of them angrily chased after Kimura. After Kimura ran past us hiding behind the wall, he shouted out "Ok, now!" While Terasaka replied "Ok, got it!" he and Yoshida rushed out from behind the wall and charged towards the two guys, knocking them down and bringing their stun guns into contact with the two bodyguards.

Once they were knocked out, Terasaka looked under their shirts as instructed by Korosensei and found real guns. "Chiba? Hayami? Those guns are for you." Said Korosensei. As a look of shock washed over both their faces. "Mr. Karasuma hasn't recovered enough to fire with any accuracy. Right now, you two are the best gun-users we have."

Chiba started to protest but Korosensei cut him off saying that he would not permit them to kill anyone. "With your skill, you should have plenty of ways to use those to defeat someone without a scratch."

Just looking at the two of their faces, and I could tell that they were not confident in themselves. Probably due to the fact that they just blew trying to kill Korosensei and they weren't even using real guns then.

When Korosensei was finally done talking, we figured out our next step, which was getting to the next floor through the concert hall on the 8th floor. When we snuck into the concert hall, wethought all was going to go well. But little did we know how wrong we were.

————————————————————————
Hey guys! Its your author here! I'm finally back with another chapter for yall!

I really cannot express how thankful I am for every single one of you readers! Thank you soso much for enjoying these chapters that I out out weekly! I honestly didn't expect so much love for this story idea that I had. I honestly thought that it wouldnt be any good. So thank you yall so mucn for 4k reads!! ILY 🥰🥰

It is currently 9.03pm here right now. Have a lovely night everyone!  😴