5

(Recap)
And with that I left the house...

(Y/N) POV
As I walked along the streets, I had finally made my way to a nearby cafe and lightly opened the door. As I queued up in line, I felt a tap behind my shoulder and turned around. "Hey (y/n)! It's Kayano! What are you doing here?" Asked a girl with short green hair. "Oh,...uhh I'm just here getting some lunch. Uhm, you're from class 3-E right? Sorry, I'm still not really familiar with everyone yet..." "Oh yea, no biggie. Mhmm I'm from class 3-E. By the way, I'm guessing you're eating alone? Why don't you come eat with me? I'm sure the rest wouldn't mind." She said smiling as she pointed behind her to a table with a few people. "Oh,uhh sure." I replied.

As me and Kayano reached her table, she started introducing me to the people there. Like the blue-haired boy was called Nagisa, the boy with a red wristband was called Sugino, and the red-haired boy was called Karma. So I was right about his name. I thought to myself as Karma introduced himself to me.

After a while of eating and getting to know everyone, it was getting late and we all collectively decided to go home together. Soon enough, everyone veered off into their different directions. With the three boys walking together and me and Kayano. As we walked, I eyed her for a while before saying, "Hey! Kayano, so that Nagisa boy isn't too bad huh?" "Hm? Wh-what. Well I mean he's f-fine? I-I guess. If you go for that sort of thing." She said flustered. "Oh, so you like him?" I questioned back.
"What? No I do not."

"You definitely do."

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

I paused, and stood in front of her. "Kayano, I'm a girl too you know? I can tell you really like him. Why not just tell him?" I asked as I stared at her. "It's more complicated than that." Kayano replied as she looked to the ground. "Hmm. Ok, just know I'll be here for you. You know, if you have any troubles. Anyways, this is me." I said pointing towards a house. "See ya!" "Bye!" With that, we went our separate ways. As I was about to open my house door, I hesitated for a second. What if they're still at it... I thought to myself as I leaned closer into the door to try to hear what was going on. When I heard nothing, I opened the door slightly and slid in. I went to my brother's room to check on him. But, making sure I heard nothing coming from the door before I entered. As I opened the door slowly, I saw (y/b/n) cuddled up with Miya on his bed. Awhh I thought to myself as I headed to my room to get some sleep.

(Next Day)
I woke up to the sound of my alarm that day and did my morning routine before heading down the stairs to the kitchen. Expecting to smell the amazing scent of breakfast food, I was greeted with the amazing scent of...nothing. Absolutely nothing. "Are you serious right now.." I grumbled to myself as I headed up to my brother's room to check on him. And sure enough, there he was with his adorable girlfriend still cuddled up in bed. I sighed to myself as I got up a notepad and a pen and started writing to him.

Dear, (y/b/n)
Hey dude! It's your sis! So you didn't wake up in time to cook breakfast for me today but that's fine. I just made myself a sandwich and left. ( I still ate ok ;) ) anyways, sweet dreams. Byeeeee
(Y/n)

After that, I made myself a sandwich as promised, and left the house. I had finally reached the school and sat down at my seat, starting the day.

(Time skip)
Class had finally ended. As Korosensei was giving out his final worksheets. "Ok class, so for this current worksheet that I've jut given out, I need you all to work in groups of 6. You can form your own groups. Just make sure to be able to hand up your group projects in two weeks." With that, he ended class and let us go home. As I was packing my bag. Yukiko and Kayano came up to me and asked if I wanted to join their group. I replied with a simple "sure" before realising that there were only three of us. "Uh, Kayano, who else will we be with?" "Oh we're gonna figure that out." She said as we walked towards Nagisa and Sugino. "Hey guys, hey (y/n)! Are you joining our group?" Asked Sugino when he saw me. "Mhmm" I said as I nodded. "Oh ok. So that makes five of us. Who is the sixth?" Sugino asked. At the same time, Nagisa went to ask Karma to join our group. "Karma would be the sixth." "Oh ok." Said Sugino.

After we decided who was going to be in our group. We all went our separate ways. Yukiko had something to do today so I had to go home alone. As I was walking, I received I text on my phone. I checked it and apparently I had been added into a group chat. I opened it and checked.

Group Project

Yukiko :
Hey guys, introduce yourselves I don't think (y/n) has your numbers yet.
(xxxx,xxxx) :
Hey! I'm Kayano!
(xxxx,xxxx) :
I'm Nagisa.
(xxxx,xxxx) :
I'm Sugino!
(xxxx,xxxx) :
I'm Karma.

(You) :
Hey guys. Thanks for telling me. I'll add your numbers now.

After I was done adding their numbers, we all decided on when and where to meet up for the project. After that, I got home and went to bed.

————————————————————————
Hey guys! It's your author here i apologise sincerely for not updating this past few days. I've just been really busy with dance, and finally going back to school so it's been kinda hectic. I'll try to go back to my regular updating schedule. Again, I'm so so so sorry! But I do hope you've enjoyed the story so far :) and do show some love :) thank you!

It is currently 11.37pm sweet dreams everyone! 😴😴