31

(Recap)
"Do it Nagisa, kill him within an inch of his life."...

KARMA POV
The second Terasaka said that, something in Nagisa changed. And he had some sort of determination. He took of his jacket, and kept the4 stun gun, taking the knife that Takaoka had given him.

"I see that you're determined to use the knife. That's a relief. Oh, and just so you know, I do have some spare vials of that remedy. If you don't come at me like you mean it, or if your pals get in our way, you can kiss these babies goodbye." Said Takaoka as he wallowed in everyone's despair.

As Nagisa started walking towards Takaoka, he immediately got kicked into the stomach and got sent flying backwards. As he landed on the floor, he started coughing, gasping for air.

"What's wrong? Aren't you going to kill me?" Said Takaoka as he walked towards Nagisa.

Nagisa immediately got up and attacked but he still got beaten. Every move he made, Takaoka always gave a perfect counter attack. It was hopeless. It was like watching a gazelle trying to attack a lion. It was obvious who would win.

As Nagisa got beaten up continuously, it got harder and harder for everyone to continue watching. When he finally fell to his knees, on the ground. I wanted to run up to him and help but had to restrain myself. But even if I could, I wouldn't even be able to get to him.

"Hey, don't be tiring out on me. We're just getting started!" Said Takaoka as he chuckled happily. "Looks like it's time for me to use this, too." He continued as he took out his knife and started swinging it around his fingers.

As I saw Nagisa's weak form, with Takaoka standing over him, I gritted my teeth. We had t0 do something. Almost as if he had read my mind,

"Wait. Stay out of it!" Said Terasaka.

"Are we still leaving them to it, Terasaka?" I asked as I turned around to look at him. "I'm just about ready to join the fray myself."

"You've been skipping practice Karma, so you don't know. But Nagisa, he's got something up his sleeve."

I just stared at him questioningly and turned to look back at Nagisa.

All of a sudden, I didn't see a weak and tired person. Instead, I saw someone determined and someone who knew exactly what he was about to do.

I stared at Nagisa as he just stood there. Taking in deep breaths. With his eyes closed. When he finally opened them, he started walking towards Takaoka.

"You...lousy...brat!" Shouted Takaoka as he raised his knife in one hand and raised the other hand in a fist.

Just as Nagisa got just out of reach of Takaoka, he dropped the knife, and immediately clapped in front of Takaoka's face.

"What?" I thought to myself as I stared at Takaoka's stunned figure. The second it started to fall, Nagisa took out the stun gun and electrocuted Takaoka.

I just stared at the sight in front of me in shock.

"What...the...heck?!" I thought to myself as everyone around me looked equally shocked.

"Finish him off Nagisa. A good jolt to the neck would put him out cold." Said Terasaka as he tried his best to smile.

NAGISA POV
"He taught me bloodlust." I thought to myself as I looked at Takaoka, lifting his head up using the stun gun. "That some kinds of bloodlust are wrong to hold on to, and how important it is to have friends to pull you away from it. The pain of being hit, the fear of a real fight: I've learned so much from this man. He'd done terrible things. But setting that aside, I thought I ought to thank him for his lessons. And, I figured, thanking him required a certain face."

"Mr. Takaoka, thank you."

————————————————————————
Hey guys! It's your author here!

Again my apologies for not posting a new chapter for so long but I really hope you guys understand! School has really been hectic for me ;-; especially my art project. I'm really about to cry thinking about what I have to do.

But moving on from that, happy CNY guys! I swear I ate so much from this year's CNY but actually ended up losing weight loll😂.

OH ALSO. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! 😘😘 I hope y'all got to spend a lot of time with your loved ones especially your bf/gf!! ;) for all those single people out there. Don't worry, I feel you 😌✋🏻

It is currently 11.34pm here, have a lovely night everyone! 😴