36

(Recap)
Soon, we were just a bunching of guys laughing and tackling each other on the ground...

(Y/N) POV
As we were all enjoying the last day of our holiday, Korosensei called us all over and told us about a courage test he had planned out.

Most of us were excited and couldn't wait to get to doing the test. That is, until we found out what it really was about.

"we'll hold it in this ocean cavern. Walk through to the exit in boy-girl pairs."

We all started walking into the cavern like Korosensei asked and when it was my turn, I was about to walk in when I heard Korosensei screaming crazily.

"Uhh, Rio, you sure we should go in..?" I asked turning to look at the blonde behind me.

"I honestly have no idea." Replied Rio laughing. "Looks like he got scared by his own set-up."

After that, it was maybe another 5 more seconds until Korosensei ran out of the cavern screaming like a maniac and everyone following behind him, stifling their giggles.

"Wow. What happened to him?" I asked as I looked at the dying octopus on the sand.

"He got himself scared while trying to set us up as couples." Replied Terasaka as he put a hand over his mouth to prevent himself from laughing.

While Korosensei tried to justify his reasons for doing what he did, we all just chuckled and mentally questioned the age of this "sensei".

"Nevermind about what you were trying to do though. There are plenty of us who don't want to be dragged into a love affair. We're not all as sleazy as you." Stated Rio as I just nodded along with her.

"All right Nakamura, I get it." Said Korosensei as he sat on the sand crying from his embarrassment.

At that moment, Bitch Sensei and Karasuma Sensei came out of the cavern with Bitch Sensei clinging to Karasuma Sensei and whining about how a man should escort a woman and all that. However, the second Bitch Sensei saw us, she stopped her yapping and just tried to walk away.

As I watched her stare out at the ocean, I started to wonder to myself. "Say...I'm starting to wonder...is Bitch Sensei...?"

"Uh huh." Answered Rio as she came to stand beside me. "What should we do? We've got time before we go home tomorrow morning..." As she said that we both turned to look at each other and had a devilish grin on our faces. As we turned to look at the rest of the class, we could tell everyone was thinking the same thing as the both of us. We then all turned to look at Bitch Sensei and said in unision,

"Shall we push them together?"

————————————————————————
Heyo! It's your author back with another chapter! Here's me posting two chapters in a day to make up for being MIA for a few months 😅.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Also guys, please stay safe! My country is currently having a second wave of COVID and it's really not good 🥺. Everyone please stay safe and take care of yourselves!

It is currently 11.14pm, hope y'all have a lovely night! 😴😴