9

(Recap)
"Hehe yeah, relaxing."

(Y/N) POV
Midterms were nearing and korosensei was putting us through his intense studying sessions. He had given us a break when, he arrived back in class with a...motorcycle? The whole class started crowding around him as they admired his motorcycle model. Uninterested in motorcycles, i just sat at my seat and continued studying. It was then when, Terasaka came into the class looking all pissed off and everything. I had been good at shutting people out, no, i was beyond amazing at that. I did all the time after my mum left us. So, that's what i did. I just shut everyone out to focus on my studying.

I had finally figured out how to solve the math question i was working so hard on when - "Time for an extermination!" I turned around just in time to see Terasaka throw some kind of can on the floor. And immediately, it released gas from the inside. What the hell?! I thought to myself. But, before i had time to do anything, the gas disappeared just as fast as it had come. I was pissed off to say the least. But, so was everyone. Before i knew it, Karma was holding Terasaka by the face. "Let me go! I swear, (y/n) is the only normal human being here." Terasaka said as he stomped away. "At least she's not like the rest of you freaks. I still can't believe you all are so ok with him. He's a monster." And just like that, Terasaka stomped out of the classroom. "I'm probably only normal because I don't smash gas bombs in front of everyone." I mumbled as i went back to my desk.

The next day, Korosensei was having some serious flu issues. His nostrils were dripping out some kind of yellow fluid. Normally, I would find it disgusting and get super bothered by it but right now, it was exam period. And I could care less about any other stuff. But then, Terasaka decided to come into class and ask everyone to go to the pool to help out with his assassination. Maehara disagreed, but in the end, Korosensei asked us to all join in. When it was time, everyone got up and ready to head to the pool but i just sat at my seat and continued studying. *slam* "Ok. So, maybe i was wrong when i said you were totally relaxed for exams?" I looked up to see Yūma staring at me. "hehe yeah, maybe not too relaxed...my bad." I replied scratching the back of my head. "nonetheless, you should still head out to the pool with us. It's a good way for you to relax." "Even if it's to help out with Terasaka's assassination?" i questioned raising my eyebrow at him. "Hmm, maybe don't  think about it that way?" He replied and we both just laughed. In the end, i decided to head out with them into the pool because as much as i hate to admit it, my studying did get a little overboard sometimes. As I got into the pool. I saw Terasaka holding a pistol and Korosensei telling him that the pistol would never work on him. Then, just as Terasaka fired the pistol, the wall covering the other side of the pool blew
. And before I knew it, the pool was flowing out and the whole class was getting dragged out towards a waterfall. "Ahh! Help!" Everyone was screaming at the top of their lungs. However, I was calm. I saw a branch above me and reached up I grabbed onto it and flipped myself around and out of the water, onto land.

(Time skip)
After the whole "pool incident" it turned out that Terasaka was actually working with this kid called Itona. Apparently he had tried to kill Korosensei before I came. Anyways, after we stopped Itona from trying to kill Korosensei again, we all started playing in the pool together. And I was standing in there with them, splashing water at each other. I had actually finally felt real happy. For once.

KARMA POV
I was playing in the water and laughing along with the boys but something kept bugging me. When I reached the river, and saw all of them getting washed down toward the waterfall. My eyes immediately found (y/n) but at that exact moment, she grabbed onto a branch atop her and..swung? Within seconds she was the ground safe and sound. How did a Junior High student know how to do that? Granted the fact that we were in a classroom where we all learned skills to better ourselves to kill our teacher but still. She just came. And I didn't see her doing any extra practice. That move right there. Takes a few years of intense training. Is it possible that she maybe didn't learn it from us? Then where did she learn it from? And when? How?

Many questions flooded my mind as I stared at the mysterious girl. But one main one was stuck in my head. And it was the center of all the other questions. Just who are you, (y/n)?

————————————————————————
Hey guys! It's your author here! Now, I know I haven't posted in so long and I sincerely apologise! I really didn't mean it I just had a lot of school work this week. Plus, exams are coming up so yea, that's gonna be a little hectic. But I'm glad I finally got to post! I'm not too proud of this chapter. Because I just feel like it doesn't vibe well and the words sound off but I just can't find the right ones to replace them :/ so I hope you guys understand and I hope I can give you all a better chapter the next time! Thank you!

It is currently 10.34pm here. Have a lovely night everyone! 😴😴