58

(Recap)
"Goodnight!"

(Y/N) POV
I was currently walking to school while listening to music. As I neared the classroom, I heard a loud commotion and sped up trying to figure out what happened. Walking into the class, I saw all the girls talking about how boys sucked and were disgusting peeping toms while the boys struggled to defend themselves.

"What is happening?" I asked to the crowd as Rio turned around and explained it to me.

After hearing what she said, I laughed a little before saying, "who came up with that idea? Okajima?"

"Hey (y/n)!" Okajima whined as Rio when back to telling him off. I just laughed at them as I made my way to my seat.

(Time Skip)
The rest of the day went by pretty fast as we spent our phys ed lesson trying to shoot down Karasuma Sensei.

Before I knew it, the day had ended and it was time for us to head home.

After a few days, it was time for the inter class competitions and it was where the different classes would compete in sporting events. Apparently, around a few days before the event, Yūma was caught working and Asano wanted him to compete in the pole toppling event. If Yūma didn't win, Asano would expose his job which meant that he would be expelled.

As I was walking to the main school, I forgot to eat breakfast again and so decided to make a detour. While happily eating my sandwich, I saw Yūma walking to school.

"Hey Yūma!" I shouted before running to catch up to him. "Yūma! Yūma" After shouting his name out for what seemed like the hundredth time, I finally caught up to him and gave him a hard pat on the back, while simultaneously shouting, "Yūma!" again.

"Ahh!" He replied jumping as he turned around to look at me. "Oh, (y/n), hi. What are you doing here?"

"I made a detour for breakfast so I'm walking to the school now."

"Oh, that's great." Said Yūma mumbling. It was obvious he wasn't paying attention and there was something on his mind.

Not wanting to make him uncomfortable, I decided not to ask about it and instead decided to try to get his mind off it.

"Well, the sky sure is beautiful isn't it?" I asked trying to see Yūma's reaction.

"Yeah, it sure is." He replied. While staring at the ground.

Concerned, I continued on. "Mhm and the clouds are forming such pretty shapes."

"Yeah they are." He replied, again staring at the ground.

Getting a little annoyed, I continued. "Wow I just saw a duck."

"That's amazing (y/n)."

"Wow a frog jumped on my face."

"Very nice."

"Wow Yūma I honestly feel so depressed I feel like walking onto the street, jumping in front of a car and killing myself right now."

"Sounds great (y/n), you should go ahead."

Absolutely frustrated, I took a step in front of Yūma and blocked his way. "Yūma Isogai. What is going on."

"Hmm?'' Stunned by me suddenly standing in front of him, Yūma took a step back but it wasn't long before he got over it. "Nothing, really! Come on let's get to school."

"I'm not moving until you tell me what is happening. We can both either be on time, late or skip school. Choice is yours."

Sighing, Yūma walked beside me as he started talking. "Asano is one amazing guy you know, I'm never going to be able to beat him. And I'm just worried but I don't want to let the class down because they all tried so hard for me."

Hearing that, I put a hand on his shoulder, "Hey, don't worry about it. You're a great guy and like you said, you've all trained really hard for the event. So I'm sure you're going to be fine. Don't stress too much over it. The more you stress, the worse you'll do. Trust me, I know. Plus, Asano isn't that great. His personality sucks. It's only his grades. But that doesn't get you far in the long term. So don't worry too much ok? I'm sure you're going to be fine. And if not, I'll go to the principal myself." I said while smiling eagerly.

"Haha, sure. Thanks (y/n)."

"Don't worry about it. That's what friends are for right?" I replied while winking at him. "OK, now let's get to school and crush Asano!"

"Haha!" With that, I grabbed onto his hand and pulled him along as I ran towards the main school.

When we finally arrived at the school, the both of us were laughing and panting so hard that I was struggling to breathe.

KARMA POV
Korosensei had asked the whole of E-class to gather before going for the events just to ensure that we were all here, as he was counting Korosensei stopped halfway. "Has anyone seen Yūma and (y/n)? They're both not here yet." Just as he said that, we all turned my head around the sound of panting and laughing.

Then there they were. Both Yūma and (y/n). They were laughing and panting together. And holding hands. They were both holding hands. And, it seemed that I wasn't the only one that noticed this because Maehara immediately shouted toward them "Wow lovebirds! Nice of you to show up!" Hearing that, both (y/n) and Yūma let go of each other's hands instantaneously while simultaneously blushing. Were they really dating?

The both of them ran over while the whole class eyed them suspiciously and Maehara continued his teasing.

(Y/N) POV
"Oh gosh shut up." I said to Maehara as I rolled my eyes.

"Ok class! Since you're all here," Said Korosensei as he gave us all a little pep talk. After he was done we all started separating. I turned to find Yūma and as our eyes caught each other, I gave him a small nod as a sign of encouragement as he nodded back.

KARMA POV
We were all dispersing when I saw (y/n) smiling and nodding at Yūma. Annoyed, I walked up to her and grabbed her wrist, pulling her away.

(Y/N) POV
Just as I nodded, I suddenly got pulled away forcefully, causing me to almost fall. Turning around, I saw Karma. "Hey! What was that for?" I said to him as he turned to face me.

"Are you dating Yūma?" He asked.

—————————————————————————
Hey guys! It's your author here! This chapter's a little longer than the previous few so I hope you enjoy it! Here we are showcasing Karma's jealousy 👀👀. And there's a lot more POV changes 😅.

Hope y'all liked the chapter and please comment and like it! Thank you!! It is currently 3.37pm here hope y'all have a lovely day!

Btw, happy first Dec!! 24 more days to Christmas! 🤶🏻 🎅🏻 🎄