60

(Recap)
And that was when we saw Asano...

(Y/N) POV
"Hey Asano! You meant it right? About keeping that secret?" Asked Maehara as the whole class waited around for Asano's answer.

"I never lie." He replied back. "I don't resort to underhanded tactics, unlike you."

"But next time will be different. I'll chase you all into oblivion." He continued as he turned around to walk away.

"Heh. Sore loser." Said Terasaka as the class smiled smugly in the direction of Asano.

"Hey, big words from a big loser falls on deaf ears!" Continued Rio.

"Don't sweat it. He can't understand your struggle." Said Maehara as he put a hand on Yūma's shoulder.

"No, it's not like I've gone through any more than he has. Today, with all of you helping me out, I was actually glad to be poor." Said Yūma as we all smiled at him.

Looking at Yūma, I smiled. I was glad to be in the E-class, surrounded by good friends and heartwarming people.

I turned to look over at Asano and my face softened. If only he wasn't like that...My eyes travelled down his frame as I sighed, but that was when I noticed it. Asano's hand was..shaking?!

Immediately, I knew what happened. As our class made our way back to our classroom, I sneaked away from them and walked in the direction of Asano. I managed to overtake him and his group and hid behind a pillar waiting for him.

"Don't worry too much about it Asano, those peasants used dirty tricks. There was nothing you could've done."

"Yeah, exactly!"

As I heard they're voices nearing me, I mentally prepared myself and just as I turned around, I came face to face with Asano.

"Precis-"

"Asano, lets talk." I said as I faced the group of boys in front of me.

"Ha. We have nothing to talk about." Said Asano as he continued walking, bumping his shoulder into mine.

"Yeah, why would Asano talk to this E-class transfer?" Said Koyama as he laughed at me.

Rolling my eyes, I turned around and raised my voice. "Asano!"

Hearing me, Asano turned back around to face me, frustration etched into his face.

"Come on." I pleaded as my face softened.

Looking at me, Asano paused for a few seconds as if analysing my face and my sincerity.

"Fine." He replied.

—————————————————————————
Hey guys! It's your author here! So I know I said I'll take some time to upload the stories and wait for replies but recently I've been so pumped to write that I just want to push out as many chapters as possible before this energy leaves me >.< and I was also really excited to post this chapter 😙😙.

Anyways, I got 3 comments all saying that they would absolutely love it if I wrote about Asano and (y/n) having a deeper past so I figured if there are people who want it, why not write it right?

Also, I just want to say thank you for the comments!! Because y'all seem really enthusiastic and interested in the story and that just honestly makes me so happy! Also special thanks to that one person who said I could pull of writing this because my writing was good. 😩😩😩 please, thank you!! 😭🥺🥺

Anyways, thank you guys! And I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment!!

It is currently 2.10pm have a lovely day everyone! 👍🏻