13

OMGOMG! OK so before you guys start reading this chapter, I just wanna say, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 112 READS!!! I know it might not seem like a big deal, and although the book only got two votes, i'm still really very thankful for it. I honestly didn't expect anyone to read it and certainly didn't expect to get 100+ views so thank you to you all! Please continue reading and if you really like the book, do vote for it! Thank you! Ok let's get into the chapter!

(Recap)
Alright, let's go.

(Y/N) POV
First test : English - aced it
Second test : Science - aced it
Third test : aced it
Fourth test : aced it

You get the drill. I basically aced every exam i did. After two days, the exams were finally over. And i was back to my normal none stressed out self. But then, the results came...

"Well, class," Said Korosensei. "Your scores in all subjects have arrived." The minute he said that, the whole class gasped. This was when we would see if we beat the A-class or not. I looked around and saw that everyone was nervous except for...Karma? He seemed really relaxed. "Not scared are you?" I asked as he turned his head to look at me. "Why would i be? These exams are so easy, i bet i could even beat you." He said while smirking at me. Seriously how confident is this kid? I thought to myself. "You wanna make a bet? Just for the fun of it. Let's see if you do beat me." "Game on. But don't come crying when you lose." He chuckled. "Ha! Please, you're the one that's gonna do the crying." I replied.

"Starting with English, first in the E-class, and first in the whole grade, Nakamura Rio!" Exclaimed Korosensei. I smiled. Exactly how i planned it.

"Next, Japanese. First in E-class, Kanzaki Yukiko! However, first in the grade goes to Asano Gakushu of the A-class!" Are you serious right now? He? Beat me?  I thought, clearly shocked. "Nonetheless, one of our classmates put up a really good fight. (l/n) (y/n), she came in second, behind Asano by just 0.5 marks!" As Korosensei said that, the whole class turned to stare at me. In turn, i just gave them a brief smile and turned back to Korosensei.

'Let's move on. In social Studies, first in the E-class goes to, Isogai Yūma! As for first in the grade, congratulations! You beat out Asano to take the top spot!" Exclaimed Korosensei. "Yes!" Shouted Yūma as I smiled. Alright. We got two down, we're winning!

"Next up is Science! Is it Okuda?" Shouted out Sugaya as the whole class turned to stare at her. "First in E-class is, Okuda Manami! And, marvelous! First in the grade is also Okuda Manami!" "YES!" The whole class shouted out. "We don't even have to hear how Math turned out! We already won!" As the whole class started chatting happily, i smiled to myself. Turns out, i didn't need full marks in every exam to be happy about the results.

"You purposely got some questions wrong didn't you?" I immediately turned around to find Korosensei eyeing me. "Mhmm, and let me tell you, I've never been happier to lose marks." I replied. Smiling widely. "Why? You could've easily gotten full marks for all subjects. Why risk it?" Asked Korosensei again. "They were already really dejected. The goal of getting to shoot of one tentacle from you made them really happy and determined. If i took that away from them, what type of person would i be? Yes i would've gotten the best marks ever but it's not like i did horribly this time. At least this way, they earned something. For themselves. And managed to beat me! And Asano! By their own hands. Without someone else taking the lead." I said as i looked around the classroom. Yes. This is what's important. As i turned my head, i was just in time to see Karma stomp out of the classroom quietly. Had he really done that badly? I thought to myself as i looked at the classroom door worriedly. "I'll talk to him." Said Korosensei as he gave me a slight nod before heading out.

As everyone started chatting happily about the reward we had earned for the good grades, I couldn't help but look out the window at Karma. Korosensei had started...rapidly tapping his head? After a while, karma hit his hand away and started walking towards the classroom. Is that really what the octopus considers "talking to him"? Wasn't he supposed to comfort him? You know, like how a regular teacher would. I shook my head as i went back to my seat.