24

(Recap)
Once he was finally done, we got going...

KARMA POV
We were walking up the stairs to the sixth floor when Ritsu said "Okay everyone, the terrace is upstairs." Then was when we stopped. The terrace meant that we had reached the bar floor. Which meant that things were going to get tricky. As Ritsu explained the layout to us, we were thinking about how we were going to get into the lounge to begin with.

"We really stand out you guys." Said Yūma as the girls turned back to us and Kataoka said. "Let the teachers hide here. We'll sneak into the lounge and unlock the back entrance. We girls won't look suspicious alone in a place like this." As the rest of the girls agreed, Karasuma sensei immediately said,

"No, it's girls going alone that makes it dangerous."

"Oh! Well, in that case..." I said as i looked at Nagisa and everyone turned to him.

Nagisa of course, was shocked and could only started out a "huh?"

After a while, we finally got Nagisa to agree to dress up like a girl and follow the girls inside the bar to keep them safe. Obviously the girls could handle themselves, I mean they were definitely more than capable of doing so. But, I wanted to make fun of Nagisa and thus suggested this. Clearly I didn't tell him my objective. I was planning to maybe tell him after i got a bunch of photos and after he had felt humiliated.

YADA POV
As we entered the bar, one of the girls had to push Nagisa to the front of the group so that he could do what he was supposed to do. which was, protect us. Nagisa, feeling reasonably uncomfortable, just stood there standing awkwardly and muttering to himself "why must it be me..?" He was wearing and off shoulder top with straps on his shoulders and a checkered red skirt along with black knee-length stockings.

"We'd like a guy around, but in places like these they check guys real carefully." Replied Kataoka.

"Yeah, but even so-" Said Nagisa, before he got cut off.

"It's all part of the plan." Replied back Fuwa.

"Really..?" Replied Nagisa sounding defeated.

"Yes, really!" Replied Ritsu energetically.

As Nagisa continued complaining, we just all started walking together. As we were talking, a guy suddenly tapped Nagisa on the back and started hitting on him. Before he could continue, he was met with the scary stares from everyone of us. But, instead of defending and helping Nagisa, Kataoka just said "Go on Nagisa! Keep him company!"

As Nagisa was on the brink of tears, he whisper-shouted back to Kataoka, "Huh? But-" But before he could finish talking, Kataoka whispered into his ear saying that we had to act normal and that the rest of us would get Nagisa if he needed help. As Nagisa and the guy walked away, the rest of us began walking towards the back door.

As we were walking and Kataoka was leading the way, two guys suddenly stood in front of us, blocking our way.

"Hey girls.." They crooned. "Just you ladies tonight? How about hanging out with us?"

"Oh hell, will it never end?" One of the girls grumbled as I silently agreed. As Kataoka was about to give them a piece of her mind, I tap her on the shoulder to stop her and stepped in front. Kataoka clearly confused, just eyed me questioningly.

I stepped up to the two guys in front of us and, in the sweetest voice i could muster, said to them "We'd love to hang out with cool guys like you, but we're here with our daddies today! And our daddies are kinda scary.." As I was talking, I casually took out a coin from my pocket and started flipping it around in my hand. "..so let's not." Just as I said that, I stopped flipping the coin and held it up at their eye level between my second and third finger.

As they stared at coin between my fingers, they immediately started panicking. "A-a yakuza emblem!" "And it's that infamous tiny-but-terrifying Shuei Syndicate!"

"Maybe I'll pin it on my schoolbag!" I added as I winked at them.

"Sorry about that!" They both started shouting as they ran as fast as they could away from us. "Wimps. Clearly it was on loan." I replied looking back at Kataoka while smiling a little. "That was amazing Yada!" Said Kayano as she looked at me with amazement etched onto her face.

As we continued walking towards the back door, I was telling the girls about how and who I got the coin from. "Wow, you borrowed that from Bitch Sensei?" Kayano asked as I smiled at her in reply. "She's something else," I said. "Yakuza, lawyer, racehorse owner, She's got every kind of pin you can think of since she can use them for work."

"You're always so interested in hearing about Bitch Sensei's work, Yda." Said Kayano as she looked at me.

"Yeah, it's not like I want to seduce people, it's like Korosensei said. You gotta wield a second blade." I said smiling back at her. "I'm betting her intimacy and negotiating skills are probably your best bet out in the world."

"Woah, Yada you're going to be one kickass grownup!" Said Fuwa looking back at me.

"Look girls, we made it.. but there's a lookout." Kataoka said as we all looked ahead. And there he was. A bodyguard standing guard right in front of the door.

"We might need a man around after all.." Said Fuwa.

"Yeah.." Said Kataoka disappointed. "Kayano, go get Nagisa." Kayano nodded and went off. While the rest of us stood there trying to think of something.

"Don't leave me alone like that!" Complained Nagisa as he got back to the group with Kayano. Just as we were going to talk about our strategy, the guy that Nagisa was with came running up to us shouting, "Hey! Wait, up ladies! As a special treat, check out my signature dance moves!" He said before he started dancing around very awkwardly.

Just as he was dancing halfway, his hand knocked into a guy holding a beer behind him. AS he told around to face the very angry guy, we could tell he was in trouble. As the guy grabbed him by the shirt, we were all contemplating whether to help him or not. "Hinata!" I whisper-shouted to her as she just nodded at me.

"Excuse me, Mr Yakuza sir." Said Hinata as she walked up to the guy. Just as he replied her, she faced down and raised her left leg at the same time, just nice hitting him in the face with it. Just as she knocked him down, the rest of the girls came in and carried him away, as I proceeded to call the guard at the back door.

"Excuse me sir? That customer just suddenly collapsed. Take him out of here and get him checked out."

The guard took one glance and ran over to us, apologising on him behalf. As everyone started entering the back door, I turned back to the boy and smiled at him. " Back to the dance with you! And don't tell anyone about this, okay?" with that, I ran towards the back door.

————————————————————————
Hey guys! It's your author here! Hope yall are having a good holiday so far! I'm not sure about the rest of yall but my school has ended! And I'm on holiday now! :D So I'm more free to write at anytime I want and yea :PP

Hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter, I think it's a little longer than my other chapters but I hope yall still like it. I've wrote 2-3 chapters out of one episode loll so I'm dying to move on hehe :D

Also guys, thank you for 3.7k reads! Like WHATTTTT HOWWWW!! Thank you all soso much!! :DDD 🥰🥰

If you all enjoyed this chapter, don't forgot to comment and most importantly, vote for it!!!! Thank you all so much :DD 

It is currently 7.45pm here, have a lovely night everyone! 😴😴