41

(Recap)
"Mhm, let's go." I replied, before walking in with him.

(Y/N) POV
I'm starting to think that maybe Rio just doesn't like me anymore.

I had planned to sit and eat with Rio. But, when I got to the restaurant, I realised that was not the case.

"Hey, Rio!" I said as I waved, walking up to her. "Uhm, what are you doing?"" I asked as I reached her and saw her lying on the seats taking it all up. And across her sat Hinata, doing a middle split along two chairs, again occupying them both.

"What's going on?" I asked. I mean, I knew what they were doing, blocking the seats. Because the class had planned to do it together. But that was to Karasuma Sensei. Not me.

"Sorry, this is our famous E-class bullying of the newbies." Said Hinata as she winked at me. "Mhm, go find somewhere else to sit." Continued Rio as she winked at me.

I just stared at her, my face blank. "Uhh ok..?" With that, I turned and walked towards Yukiko. But to my surprise, the same thing happened.

"Sorry (y/n). This seat's occupied."

"But it's empty." I deadpanned.

"Is it?" Yukiko asked, acting shocked as she kicked her feet up and placed them on the chair. "Well, it doesn't look that empty now."

Ok, What on earth was happening? I thought to myself as I turned to go to someone else to sit. The truth is, I could have asked Karma, but I wasn't close to his group of friends. I mean we had like one encounter together? And neither was I close to Karma as a matter of fact. The only thing we've got going is that he knows my secret. Which now thinking about it, seems like a big deal but, it wasn't because I willingly wanted to share it with him or anything, it was because of a bet. A miscalculation. I thought I could win the bet and made sure to remove traces of me online. But, I guess I didn't do it correctly.

The only reason the both of us started talking was all because of that bet. And then that night. I let my emotions get the better of me. We were all upset over being unable to kill Korosensei that I forgot to keep myself in check and shared everything. God I was stupid!

As I turned to face the rest of the class. I was caught between asking Karma if I could sit with him or just heading straight up to my room and skipping dinner.

"Hey." I turned around to face Karma. "You wanna just sit with me and my friends? We've got like two empty seat. Besides, we're just sitting down for short while. At least, until Karasuma sensei comes down because I'm sure we'd all rush out to see how their date would go anyways."

"Yeah true, but you sure?" I asked, a little hesitant.

"Yeah, come on, it's not like you're a stranger or anything." He chuckled and I just smiled, nodding at him.

We both walked over to where Nagisa and and Kayano were sitting and Karma started chatting with them while I just sat there uncomfortably.

"Hey (y/n)." Kayano whispered to me as I turned to face her. I looked at her questioningly as she motioned for me to move closer to her.

"You and Karma seem to be getting really close huh. You even walked to dinner together." She said wriggling her eyebrows at me.

"Oh please." I replied rolling my eyes. "I'm sure it's not as close as you and Nagisa."

At that, she flushed red and started whacking me.

Despite being a trained assassin, I had to admit, Kayano hit pretty hard.

"Hey! Kayano! Ouch! That hurts." I whisper-yelled at her hitting her back.

"Who asked you to say that so loudly!"

"It's not like he heard me!"

"Well, he definitely has now!"

"Is that really my fault?"

As we continued our bickering, the two boys just stared at us confused. "Uhm hey, mind telling us what exactly is happening here?" Nagisa asked, face blank.

"Are you guys bonding? Is this how girls bond? Or is it just a you two thing?" Karma asked, clearly confused.

"PFFT HAHA NO." I laughed as I looked at the two confused looking boys. "Kayano's just being weird."

"What? (y/n)'s just being crazy." Kayano replied smirking at me.

"well ok." I said as I rolled my eyes. "I'm not the one who went on a whacking spree though." I mumbled out loud enough for Kayano to hear."

"DUDEE." She answered continuing her onslaught of whacking.

"HAHA." I just laughed out as we smiled at each other.

————————————————————————
Hey guys! It's your author here! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you guys in the next one!

Also guys if you could comment and vote for the chapters you read that would be absolutely amazing and I cant thank y'all enough!!

Alright, it's currently 12.28am, I hope y'all have a lovely morning!