59

(Recap)
"Are you dating Yūma?" He asked.

(Y/N) POV
"What?" That question caught me completely off guard as I stared at Karma in confusion.

"Its a simple question." He replied as he made eye contact with me.

If I didn't know any better, I would have sworn that Karma looked hurt. Maybe even a little jealous.

"No, i'm not." I replied, eyeing him.

"Oh ok. Good." He mumbled under his breath as my eyes widened at him.

"What does it matter to you if we're dating or not. Why, you scared? Jealous?" I asked, teasing him.

"Wha-what n-no. Of course not. I just thought we were good friends you know. If your love life made any improvement I should be the first to know. Sad to see that it didn't though."

"WHAT? You little sh-" I said before I decided to compose myself. "I'm very happy being single ok."

"Sure you are. It's alright, I won't judge you for a miserable love life." Karma said as he started to walk away laughing.

Oh my god I cannot believe this boy. "My love life is not miserable! You'll see, I promise I'll get a boyfriend soon. And when I do, you'll be the first to know. Then we'll see who's the miserable one!" I shouted at him as he waved his hand at me while walking away.

(Time Skip)
Soon, the pole event between E-class and A-class had begun. And as usual, Asano had used dirty tricks like inviting foreigners to participate and saying that it was in the spirit of "cultural exchange".

"Hmph. Cultural exchange my ass." I mumbled as I stared at the boys on the field. They could do this. I hope.

It wasn't that I had no faith in the boys. It was just that A-class had more people, and they had foreigners who were bigger, stronger and more experienced to say the least.

As the event continued on, E-class pulled many tricks out that shocked us all. Especially when they ran into the stands causing a distraction for Yoshida and Muramatsu to attack.

After that, it wasn't long before their ace card, Itona was pulled and the A-class' pole came crashing down.

Seeing that, the whole class started cheering as the boys jumped with glee. While the rest of the stadium stayed silent and in shock.

After the event, we stayed back to help the rest of the school clean up the area. And that was when we saw Asano.

—————————————————————————
‼️IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE‼️

Hey guys! It's your author here presenting another chapter to you 😙😙

I do have a question though, and I'm gonna hold off posting the next chapter until I get answers because it's gonna affect the next chapter and most likely the ending of the story.

So, do you guys want (y/n) to have like a little backstory between them...like besides being in the same class before. Maybe like something more then just like acquaintances or like classmates you know 👀👀.

But tell me if you guys would like a deeper background between the two yeah? And I'll hold off the next few chapters until I get a reply.

Thank you! And it is currently 8.11pm have a lovely night everyone!