4

(Recap)
"What?!"...

(Y/N) POV
Soon, everyone had ran over to my desk and started bombarding me with questions like
"How? How did you get that?"
"Doesn't that mean you beat Asano?"
"Why are you here then?"
"What class were you from?"

I sighed to myself as I internally facepalmed. This was exactly what I did not want. "Guys, chill out. Give her some space to speak." I turned around to find who said that and saw a red-haired boy looking at me. I think his name was Karma? I'm not too sure. Anyways, after he said that, everyone backed away from me awaiting my response.

I drew in a shaky breath and stood up from my seat. "Uh, h-hi." Damnit! I internally scolded myself for stuttering. "I am, or I was from class A. And yes, me and Asano, were head to head all the time, and it just so happens that I won last year."

"So why did you come to here? To this class? I mean if you're so smart, there's no way they would've kicked you out." Karma asked. Crap. I thought. As I started to panic. I didn't need them to know that I got here for beating someone up pretty badly, even though I had my reasons. I was coming up with an excuse when- "Okay, kids. I think that's enough. If (y/n) wants to tell us, she can tell us on her own time. Now, let's get back to class." I looked to face korosensei and mouthed a 'thank you' to which he subtly nodded.

(Time skip)
It was currently lunch time, and I was happily eating, when all of a sudden, "hey there (y/n)! May we sit with you? This is Yukiko by the way." Said Rio as she pointed to another girl standing beside her. She had Long black hair and was really pretty. I mean she made my self-esteem go 😭 in a matter of seconds. "Hey Rio, sure!" I said as I waved to Yukiko. It was nice to be eating lunch with my classmates even though it was only my second day in the class.

The three of us were eating and talking happily when Rio suddenly asked, "Hey, by the way, (y/n), where do you live? Because a few of us always walk home together but you seemed to walk alone yesterday." "Oh! I live at (xxx)." I replied as I took another bite out of my sandwich. "Really?" Yukiko replied as she looked at me. "I live around there! We could walk home together and walk to school together from now on!" "Oh, that'll be great!" I replied heartily. Just as I said that, korosensei flew back into the classroom and said "ok class starts in five minutes! Better pack up your foods!" As he walked towards the board.

(Time skip)
It was finally the end of the school day. As I finished packing my bag, I walked up to Yukiko and together, we walked back home together.

As we walked, we talked and laughed until we had to go separate directions. When I finally reached my house, I opened the door and walked in. "Hey! (y/b/n)! I'm home! Did you make lunch already?" I asked as I walked through my house towards my kitchen. "(Y/b/n)? Du-OH MY GOD!" I screamed as I saw what was happening. I had walked into the living room where my brother lay with Miya. The two of them having a very HEATED make-out session. I immediately covered my eyes as my brother let go of Miya and turned to me. "H-hey! (Y-y/n)! I didn't know you'd be home this early!" He face was so red it looked like he had just run a marathon. "I end school at this time nii-san. It's quite usual. Anyways, I thought you were working?" I asked walking into the kitchen. "Ah yea...I took a day off today because Miya was also free today." "Oh of course you did." I mumbled as I internally smirked to myself. "Anyways, sorry if I uhm, uh, interrupted anything. To make up for it, I'm going to the cafe nearby to grab lunch and will probably come back late so you guys can continue eating each other's faces and what not." I said as I ran up to my room to change. "(Y/N)!" My brother shouted embarrassed and angrily.

After I had changed, I walked down the stairs and towards the front door, sending my brother and Miya a wink before leaving, but not before embarrassing the hell out of them too. "Remember to use protection! We wouldn't want another one of nii-san running around now would we?" And with that, I left the house.

————————————————————————
Hey guys! It's your author here! So I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter even though I had around 10 Writer's blocks while writing it. (Hehe oops)

Anyways, it is currently 11.25pm here :)

See you guys in the next chapter! Sweet dreams! 😴😴