67

(Recap)
"Guess that's where we're going." Said Karma.

(Y/N) POV 
"Come as a class to the location stated on the map before 6pm tonight." Read Yūma as he flipped the map around to reveal instructions written on the back.

"Damnit!" shouted Sugino, slamming the table. Everyone was clearly frustrated, and no matter how unsure they were, they all looked determined to follow the instructions.

"I don't think we should do it." I said. Still sitting at my seat, looking up at everyone.

"What?" Nagisa asked as everyone turned to look at me with shock written on their faces. 

"But, no matter how much we dislike her, she's still our sensei." Okuda said quietly as she stared at me. "Besides, I don't think she's that bad."

"I'm not saying this because I don't like her. I'm saying this because this is a bad idea." I said, still holding my ground.

"How can you say that? Aren't you the closest to Bitch Sensei? Would you be ok if she was hurt?" Asked Kayano, disbelief etched into her face.

"It's exactly because I'm close to Bitch Sensei that I can say this. She's an assassin. A professional one at that. She would know the consequences of her occupation, and she should be prepared for it." I said. Guilt pricking at my hurt with each word that came out.

"But this isnt a result of her occupation!" Rio replied, tears brimming in her eyes.

"The point is, death and torture isnt uncommon for her. It hardly makes sense to weigh 29 lives against 1. It's simple math." I replied, looking down.

"Why are you so scared of this guy? Who knows, maybe he's not as good as he claims to be. Who is this reaper anyways right?" Terasaka said, walking over to the front of the classroom. "Anyways, we're using these right?" He said lifting up the new uniform that we recently got, that allowed us more mobility for fighting and training.

"Greatest assassin or not, we won't let his plan go off without a hitch." Terasaka continued as everyone looked at him determined.

You don't get it. None of you do. You don't know him.

"(Y/n), we'll do this with or without you, but it'd be great to have you there." Rio said, looking at me.

Silent, I walked out of the classroom.

"Hey," I heard as I turned to see Karma leaning against the wall beside me. 

"You know, you have a habit of sneaking up on people. Maybe you should stop that." I replied curtly.

"Well, if I didn't do so, you wouldn't let me talk to you." He replied turning his head to look at me.

"Who says I'd talk to you even if you do so?" I replied turning to leave, before he grabbed my hand, stopping me in my tracks.

"(y/n).." He said, his voice gentle and soft.

Strange how something that sounds so fragile has the power to command so much, as I stopped and turned to look at him.

"I know you're scared, nervous, stressed whatever it is. I know you feel like you're the only one who understands what we're getting into. But trust me, that these people are capable. Trust us, and that we can do it. If you don't have faith, then half the battle is lost." He said, still staring at me.

"That's why I'm still coming along. To make sure we win the other half of the battle. But, let's be clear. The reaper is..he's different." I said, my voice shaking at the end.

"I think we can handle it." He replied winking at me.

"We're walking into a suicide mission." I said as I grabbed my hand away from him and walked away.

—————————————————————————
Hey everybody! Here's another chapter for you! I hope you guys enjoy. 

It is currently 12.39pm, have a great afternoon everybody!!