3

(Recap)
"I'm glad he's found someone that makes him so happy."...

(Y/N) POV
"Ring!...Ring!..." "god shut up!" I mumbled to myself as I got out of bed to shut my alarm clock up. What happened? Wasn't I eating pizza? I looked back to my bed to see that the pizza was gone and my phone was now on my desk charging. What the? Just then, I spotted a note on my desk and picked it up :

Hey (y/n),
So I came home early this morning just to make sure you haven't died yet hehe. ANYWAYS. If you're wondering where your pizza went, I ate the rest :) I'm such a good person that I made sure you slept comfortably in your bed and I even set your alarm for you. Now, get your ass down here because breakfast is probably done by now.

P.S brush your teeth first. I was too grossed out to brush your teeth for you 🤢

Your bro

I chucked lightly as I read the note. Oh well, I guess it's time to get ready. I headed into my bathroom and got ready with my usual morning routine and made sure to pay special attention to brushing my teeth. Once I was done, I headed down the stairs and towards my kitchen.

I could smell the delicious chocolate chip waffles that my brother had made for me and my mouth was literally watering. "Hey bro! Are these for me?" I asked as I pointed to a stack of waffles in front of me. "Uh sure." My brother replied as he took out maple syrup for me.

After I finished eating, I grabbed my bag and was about to head out the door when- "hey (y/n) I took your end-of-year exam papers from last year and placed them in your bag. Since you teacher wanted to see how well you did to gauge the subjects you were bad at." "Oh ok." I said as I turned to face the door again. Just when I was about to open it- "oh yeah, (y/n) ?" "Yes?" "You did well. Mom would be proud." I smiled lightly at my brother. He knew how much our mother meant to me. So, for him to say that, meant that he himself was also profoundly proud of me. "Thanks..." I said as I opened the front door and walked out.

As I walked along the streets of Tokyo, I saw little kids running around with their friends and siblings. I chuckled lightly as I saw them. I was glad to have (y/b/n) as my brother. Even though we went through a lot, he never failed to make sure that I smiled, and that I was happy. Even if that meant masking his own pain. (Y/b/n) got a job earlier than the rest of his peers. Not because he wanted to, but because he had to and he could. In result of that, he spent most of his days working instead of hanging out like what most people his age would do. And it was all mainly for me. He had to drop out of school for a while after he finished college instead of going to university. He had to work immediately after college to provide for me. My brother took many many shifts back when he was younger. He did multiple part-time jobs in the day to spend the nights taking care of me. But when things got more stable, and we were able to successfully pay rent without delay and with extra money to spare, my brother then spent the nights going to university. After a while, he had graduated university and was able to find a well-paying job. Enough so that he only had one job, not at least 3-5 jobs. After a while, he had earned enough to buy us a house and that's how we managed to move here.

I smiled as I thought of everything we had been through, especially my brother to finally be able to get to where we were. Happy, and stable. And he finally had a life to himself! A girlfriend who loves him to death and he loves the exact same way.

I was so busy in thought that I hadn't realised that I had already arrived at the foot of the mountain. "Great! Time to start that annoying climb." I grumbled to myself as I started walking up.

When I had finally reached the school, I walked to the class and took a deep breath before opening the door. At the same time, I took out my gun and aimed it at where he was and simultaneously, shot it. The bullet was so close to hitting him when suddenly, "(y/n)-Chan, that was a good effort but I heard you taking a deep breath before you came in." Said the yellow octopus as he turned to face me. "Morning to you too korosensei." I said with a smile as I walked up to him and took out my exam papers. He nodded at me before looking down at my papers. "Ah yes, your exam papers. Let's see how well you did.." he said as he started flipping through my papers. "So, for English, you score...wow! 100! Next Japanese, and you scored...wow! 100 again! Ok next social studies...100, science...100, and for math...100? You scored 100 for all subjects!" By the time he had finished reading it out, I had already walked back to my seat.

The minute korosensei shouted, the whole class turned to look at me and said just one word. "What?!"

————————————————————————
Hey guys! It's your author here again. Today's chapter is a little longer as compared to the other 2 so I hope you enjoy it :)

And I know that my postings are getting later and later and I really apologise for that. It's just that today I had extra tuition on top of the scheduled tuition that I already had so it's been a bit hectic. But, never mind that. I hope y'all enjoy this chapter :)

P.S any of y'all can give me some ideas of (y/n) killing korosensei? I kinda want to add it into the story. But I can't think of any.. so if you have any ideas, feel free to tell me :)

It is currently 11.51pm over here. Sweet dreams everyone! 😴😴

Edit : I swear I'm just now realising my spelling and grammatical errors. I'm so sorry