46

(Recap)
"What?" He asked, as he leaned into my ear. "Did you not enjoy spending time with me?"

(Y/N) POV
Clearing my head I was talking to Miya and (y/b/n) when I heard a familiar voice call out to me.

"(y/n)? Hey!"

Hearing that. My eyes bulged out of my head as I looked up to see...Karma. Just great.

"Oh, (y/n), is that your friend?" (y/b/n) asked as he waved Karma and the younger boy over to us. "Hmm? Oh, yea-yeah. He's my classmate."

"Hey (y/n) didn't expect to see you here." Said Karma as he dragged the younger boy towards us.

"Hey Karma. Yeah same. I for sure thought you would be at home lazing around or something." I replied smiling.

"Haha. Yeah. Well, about tha-"

"Karma-san! Is this that (y/n) that you were telling me about? Nice to meet you. I'm Karma's younger cousin!" Said the younger boy cheerfully.

Hearing what he said, both Miya and (y/b/n) started eyeing me and Karma weirdly as I rolled my eyes. I knew exactly what those two were thinking. Miya may seem more mature, but it was definitely just slightly. So slightly that it was almost not visible.

"Hello kid! It's nice to meet you too!" I replied smiling at him. "Bringing your cousin out?" I asked looking up at Karma.

"Mhmm. He's a handful this one. Constantly screaming in my face. Exactly like someone I know." Karma said raising and eyebrow at me.

Standing back up, I rolled my eyes, punching him slightly. "I already apologised for that god. Get over yourself."

"Haha, yeah yeah. Apologies don't fix my broken eardrum though.." He whined as me moved closer to me.

"Oh yeah? Well what do you want medical fees?" I replied smirking as I walked closer to him too.

"Oh wow really? You'd volunteer to pay for my non existing medical bills? Thanks!" He said acting all shocked and thankful.

"Oh shut up." I replied punching him again as I rolled my eyes.

"Haha. See you in school. I'm gonna bring this one around. Nice to meet you guys!" Said Karma as he pointed at his younger cousin and nodded to Miya and (y/b/n).

"Yep. See you!" I replied waving before walking away with Miya and (y/b/n).

"So, let me get this straight. You screamed in his face? What did the poor guy do to receive that?"

God. I knew this was coming. "Oh geez. Nothing. It wasn't even on purpose! Plus, who are you calling poor guy? What if he deserved the screaming?"

"Oh no, he seemed like a nice guy."

"What? how do you even evaluate people? You just met the guy."

"It's called guy instincts." Replied (y/b/n) flashing a smile.

"That definitely doesn't exist. And even if it does, it'll just give you nonsense intuitions." I replied rolling my eyes at him, and taking a sip of the slushy (y/b/n) bought.

"Well, it gives accurate enough intuitions for me to know that Karma may have a crush on you."

————————————————————————
Hello you guys! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Karma "met the folks" 😂 in this chapter loll. So I hope you guys liked it!

It is currently 11.33pm have a lovely night everyone! 😴