45

(Recap)
I stuck my head out to see him clearer as I saw him being dragged away by a younger boy...

(Y/N) POV
"Hey, here you go." said Miya as she handed me my ice cream. "Let's get going."

I heaved a sigh of relief as we started walking away. Seeing Karma reminded me of what had happened on that trip.

FLASHBACK
(Y/N) POV
After giving Bitch Sensei a piece of our mind, we all headed back to our own hotel rooms to rest for the night before having to leave.

"Well, care to walk with me?" Asked Karma as he leaned against a pillar and stared at me.

Smiling I replied, "Sorry, but I'm actually gonna walk back with Rio, I'm making her walk with me to make up for her ditching me just now."

Chuckling, Karma just stared at me as he waited for me to realise what had happened.

Looking around I tried finding Rio before figuring she maybe went back to the restaurant to wait for me.

"What?" I said as I turned full circle and was back to facing Karma.

"hate to break it to you, but as a former assassin, you're not very wary of your surroundings." Karma replied, still laughing at me.

Huh? I thought as I stared at him with a look of confusion in my eyes.

"Rio left. Already. Again." He replied raising his eyebrows at me.

"WHAT?" I screamed.

"Like I said, you are really blur." He answered covering his ears and wincing. "So, you gonna walk with me?"

Groaning, I just nodded my head.

"You know, I'm starting to think that they just want the two of us to be together." I said as me and Karma walked back to our rooms.

"What, you just found out?"

"You knew?"

"Well, it seemed pretty obvious since Rio left you and at the restaurant no one wanted to give you seats. Seriously, are you sure you used to be an assassin? I'm starting to have some serious doubts."

"Shut up." I replied rolling my eyes.

As we neared my room, I turned to Karma. "Well if you knew then why did you play along?"

"Simple," Karma replied stepping closer to me. "I wanted to spend time with you."

Hearing that, my breath hitched. Again, me and Karma were mere centimeters away from each other. God, why does he keep doing that?

"What?" He asked, as he leaned into my ear. "Did you not enjoy spending time with me?"

————————————————————————
Hey guys! Is your author here!

Hope y'all enjoyed this little chapter of flirtatious Karma at the end loll.

If you did, please remember to comment and vote! Thank you guys!

It is currently 2.16pm, have a lovely afternoon everyone! 🤗🤗