14

(Recap)
And this one specifically, would be a lot more interesting...

(Y/N) POV
1 more week till we went on our assassination vacation.. so being the amazing class that we were, we decided that it would be a good idea to get together to train and put our plans in order. While we were all training, bitch-sensei, as usual decided to laze around. That is until...Lovro came? Wait, Lovro? She was working under Lovro?  I thought to myself. "He's here as a special instructor for the summer. He'll give us tips on our strategy from a pro's perspective." Said Karasuma sensei. As Lovro started scolding bitch-sensei. I just smiled, i remember those times.

As the rest of us continued training, Karsuma sensei started talking to Lovro about what i believed would be the best way to take down Korosensei. After that, the class started explaining our plan to them. "But the key is that final killing blow.." Said Lovro. Is he seriously worried about our firepower? Wow. I thought to myself while chuckling  a little. "Those two in particular are outstanding." Said Lovro as he looked towards the two best gunners in our class, Chiba Ryunosuke and Hayami Rinka. As the two senseis started talking again, i just ignored them and went back to practice. While Lovro gave some of us some tips, NAgisa went up to him to ask him about the best assassin and Lovro answered "the reaper". That's not surprising. I thought to myself as i continued shooting at my target...

"(y/n)," I turned to see none other than Lovro standing behind me.

"Sensei," i replied before turning back to face my target again.

"Thats very nice, i see you haven't deproved. That's a good sign." He replied while watching me closely from behind.

"You think?" I said just as i scored a bullseye. "How's Aika doing?" I asked, turning around to reload my bullets.

"Sloppy, careless, lazy, hardworking,determined." He said, emotionless.

"So still the same i guess." I replied back, with the same amount of emotion in my voice. Which was, none.

"You should come back, you know you were my best student." He said staring at me as i cocked my gun.

"HA! Pretty sure i still am your best student. Unless, Aika already surpassed me?" I asked as i walked towards my shooting area again.

"You know fair well that Aika and no one else will surpass you for as long as you keep training, even without training, you still might remain as best."

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard. Plus, i was only with you for a few months."

"You know," Said Lovro as he stepped in front of me. "Some talents, cannot be beaten. Some, are just so special that if you weren't born with it, you'll never be able to get it. That's something you have (y/n), its in your blood."

He still didn't get it. "Sensei...some talents that people are born with? They don't want anything to do with it. This is one of them. You know very well the reason i joined. Its not because i wanted to. Hell, i didn't even have a choice. Now that talent you were talking about? Know this, if i could, i would remove it from my blood because i don't want anything to with it. I can come back to teach for you, but i can't come back...i'm sorry." I said as i walked way from him to continue my target practice elsewhere.

I can't go back. Ever. I didn't even want to go there. It wasn't my choice. Just cause I'm good at it doesn't mean I want to do it. Why doesn't anyone understand that? I thought to myself as the memories flashed in my brain again. And I tried to hold back tears.

————————————————————————
Hey guys! It's your author! So first of, thankiew for the votes! I'm soso grateful! Also, the reads increased to 219 so thankiew all for that!! This is more like a filler chapter but I still tried my best. I've been really busy this past week due to class test :( so if it's not up to standard, I apologise. Although, my class test will be ending next week on Friday so hopefully I'll be able to post more, and better content after that. Other than that, hope y'all enjoyed! :D

It is currently 8.45pm here. Have a lovely night everyone! 😴😴