15

(Recap)
And I tried to hold back tears...

(Y/N) POV
Finally, we were on the boat, on the way towards the island. I was standing at the side of it with Rio, leaning over the edge to see the water splash against the boat when- "Not a boat... oh no, no, not a boat! Everything in my head is going to pop right out." "...Korosensei-ah, are you seasick?" I asked as i turned to the side to stare at him. "He most definitely is. We could use this to our advantage.."Whispered Rio as we both smirked at each other. As we turned back to face the sea, we could see it. The island."Oh..my..god." Whispered Rio, breathlessly as the class began to gather. When we reached, we all went straight to hotel and were served drinks. "Ahh, this never gets old." I mumbled to myself as i settled into a chair to enjoy my drink.

As we split into different groups to hang out, or so Korosensei thought. Each group was supposed to take turns to prepare for the assassination while one group always remained to distract Korosensei.

I turned to look at my group as i signed to Kayano 'we're up next' and she told the rest of the group. Finally, it was the end of the long and tiring day. As we all gathered, we saw a...cooked? No, burnt?! Korosensei! Just how long did he spend in the sun? As Korosensei was reminded that the assassination would take place after dinner, he decided that it would be a good idea to.. HAVE MORE FUN?! WHAT?

As we all boarded the ship for dinner, Yūma began by serving Korosensei a drink and all. Although Korosensei saw right through it he still fell for the trap which was...us making him molt. After Korosensei figured it out, he got embarrassed but quickly got over it as food was served.

I was sitting at a table with Rio, Kayano, Yukiko, Sugino, Nagisa and Karma. And was happily eating when- "So, (y/n), you got any guy you're currently eyeing?" Asked Rio as she smirked at me. I ALMOST CHOKED.OK SCRATCH THAT, I DID CHOKE! " *cough cough* I- *cough cough* wh- *cough* ..at- *cough*, *cough cough cough*." "HAHAH! Calm down! It was only a question, jeez!" Squealed Rio as she laughed out loud, which made the whole table stare at us. Me in a coughing fit and Rio laughing like crazy. JUST GREAT!

When i finally recovered, i immediately tried to defend myself. "I-, wha-, you- I-, no-, I don't." Thankfully, i managed to say what i wanted to say at the end of my sentence. Despite looking like i had difficulty forming any.

"You sure? You sure seemed worked up back there. Come on! Just tell us who you like! We won't judge." Rio said as the whole table now focused their stares at me and waited eagerly. "I'm telling you, I don't know what you're talking about. I don't like anyone. Besides, is this really the time to be focusing on relationships?" I replied smiling, but my heart was thinking a totally different thing.

Can i even be in a relationship? Do i even know what love means at this point? I thought to myself as my heart started to ache a little. But i just shook it off. I couldn't have it distracting me at this time. After a while, it was time to get off the boat. And commence the assassination!

As the top scorers and some others led Korosensei away to a floating chapel away from the hotel, the rest of us got into position.

This was going to be a fun assassination.

————————————————————————
Hey guys! It's your author here! So, my class tests have finally finished! And now I've got one week holiday! ( with homework to do ) but hopefully I can write more for you all!
Thankiew so much for waiting! Hope y'all enjoyed today's chapter. I tried my best to get it out as fast as possible so I'm sorry if it's not too good. :/
Also, y'all are really nice people!! I can't stress that enoughhh

It is currently : 6.52pm here. Have a lovely evening everyone!