20

(Recap)
"I believe in you. That's all that matters."

KARMA POV
As we arrived, i got out of the car to see a huge rock wall in front of me. Apparently i got out late. Because the rest were already talking about the huge problem in front of us."They'll plummet to their deaths before they reach the hotel." Said Bitch Sensei as she turned to talk to Karasuma Sensei. Were they serious? I thought to myself. As Karasuma Sensei turned to talk to Nagisa and Kayano, we all started climbing up the rock wall. "well, i mean if the ledge is the problem, that part's a piece of cake." Said Yūma as he climbed higher up the mountain.

"Yeah i mean compared to our usual training? This is nothing." Said someone else. As both sensei's just stared at the class in shock as we climbed higher up.

We all stopped midway to ask Karasuma Sensei to be our commander and for him to give us some instructions. After that, the climb continued but this time, we had a plan in mind.

As i was climbing halfway, Nagisa called out to me. "Karma wait!" I turned around to see Nagisa looking up at me, panting. "I'd like to Nagisa, but we're kind of on a schedule here." And we need to save the class. Especially (y/n) I thought to myself as i continued climbing. As i climbed past Kayano, i saw that she was about to pierce her hand on a sharp rock and called out to her before immediately carrying on.

KAYANO POV

Wow somebody sure is at their prime today...i wonder if there's a reason..

KARMA POV

As i finally got up, i looked around and realised i was one of the first few people up and gathered with the rest to hide behind a fence. (i'm sorry im not really sure what that thingy is called. it looks like railings? But its like made up of concrete. Idk fence seemed like the best word for it oops)

When the rest of us got up, Karma called Ritsu to run a final check on our invasion route.

As Ritsu double checked everything, Nagisa beside me took in a deep breath. I looked to him a smiled "you'll be fine." He mouthed back a 'thank you' just as Ritsu said she unlocked the side entrance.

Things were about to get interesting...

————————————————————————
Hey guys! It's your author here! So first off, let me start by saying I really really apologise for the short chapter. It's just that I had so many things to do so couldn't really take the time to really sit down and write up a Long chapter. But at the same time, I didn't want to leave you guys without a chapterrrr. So I apologiseeeee :(

Also, my EOYs (End Of Years) are coming up so I really need to take the time to study and thus there might be some bumps in the updating consistency. I really apologise but I'm trying my best. It's just that I really have a lot to do like this week :( and I need to study cause I need to do good for my EOYs so really hope you guys understand! 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter! :P

It is currently 7.23pm here. Have a lovely night everyone! 😘