64

(Recap)
I didn't like Karma in any way whatsoever...

Y/N POV
Over the next two weeks, we spent the time helping out the students and helping to build the school. Honestly, it was kind of fun. It was nice to teach young innocent kids and was kind of refreshing. 

Over time, I forgot about the fact that they were "rude and naughty" but in fact enjoyed hanging out with them. I enjoyed spending the days playing catching with them during their breaks and helping to teach them math amongst other subjects. math was the most fun, because I always got the students to roleplay the questions in order to better understand how to solve them and this always resulted in them becoming a laughing mess. 

In the blink of an eye, two weeks have passed the principle was on his way back to the school. We were all eagerly waiting for the principal to come back to see what we've done with the school. But at the same time, we were also sad that we had to finally leave the school.

As the boys brought the old principal around, I was happy to see that he was shocked with what we had done to the school. I mean, it was a huge transformation. The rest of us started heading down to the garage to meet the principal and the boys and were just in time to hear "You've done far too well! It's actually a little creepy!" We all just smiled at him as the boys continued sharing what else they've done. 

As the boys finished, the principal finally looked at us and said "You can bring all these things up to scratch but if you didn't get in close to these children's hearts, then I can't say you've done your job these two weeks." Just then, we heard a "Hey, Nagisa" and all turned to see Sakura holding up her test paper with a 95/100 written hugely at the top righthand corner. "Ta dah! I came in second! I did just what you said, I came in only for my math test, like a sneak attack. I finished the test and left."

"And the bullies couldn't do a thing while there was a test going on." Said Nagisa smiling down at her. As Sakura and Nagisa continued talking everyone just stared at the two of them as Nagisa imparted some of the assassination knowledge we had to Sakura in the form of taking tests.

"You brats." Said the principal behind us as we all turned to look at him. "I can't come up with single complaint." As the principal dismissed us, we all said our goodbyes to the preschoolers before finally taking our leave for the last time.

However, midterms were the next day. And sad to say, I think the E-class did not retain our top spot. It was back to Asano and his goons, of course with me and Asano tied at first place. As we all walked to school for the mass assembly,  the 'top 5' as they like to call themselves came out to brag in front of Nagisa, Okajima and Sugino. As they were talking, they mentioned something about how "those on the bottom have no right speaking to those on top." Hearing that, I scoffed and was about to go up to them when-

"Really? Then you can't say anything to me can you?" Said Karma smirking at them. Apparently he had gotten 2nd overall, lower than Asano, but still better than the rest of them. Smiling, I walked past the crowd, not wanting to get involved.

"(Y/n)." 

Hearing my name, I turned to face Asano. "What about you? What's your score."

Staring into his eyes, I allowed a smile to escape my lips. "Same as you, like always." I said before winking and walking away.

There was something comforting for the both of us, that no matter what happened around us, in the world. No matter what he or I did, We could always fall back on our grades as a comforting line. It was a sort of familiar place where if we were both still on track, then nothing really changed. 

—————————————————————————
Hey guys! I'm finally break after like a good 6months🤡. I feel super bad but let me explain myself.

1) I'm sec3 this year and its been tough trying to adjust to the new massive amounts of homework i'm getting along with my other commitments in school. I think with everything going on, this story just sort of took the backseat.
2) I started to lose interest in writing the story because I had a writer's block and couldn't really think of something to write anymore.
3) even after the holidays started I still had a huge amount of things I had to do for school and I also wanted some time to take a break and just clear my head.

so let me apologise for all that, but now that its the holidays for me and I've sorta gotten my footing once again, I'll be back to writing this story for you guys. I am to finish this story by this year so that I can start on something new! I have a few story ideas pending in my mind already so I can't wait to share it with you all! 

Thank you guys for all your continued support, and I hope you enjoy this chapter!

It is currently 4.36pm, I love you guys! 🥰