66

(Recap)
She had made up her mind...

(Y/N) POV
It's been three days since Irina came to school and although I knew that she was not changing her mind, it somehow still hurt me to see that she wasn't in class teaching us anymore like she used to.

As I walked into class, I saw everyone's faces furrowed as they huddled together discussing something. Making my way through the crowd, I sat at my seat only to see Yada on the phone saying, "No good, I can't reach her."

"There's no sign of her on GPS or public surveillance cameras." Said RItsu, as everyone's face started scrunching up further.

Of course there would be no sign of her. She's an international spy. If she wanted to disappear she would. And that's exactly what she did.

"She wouldn't leave over something like this would she?" Asked Ryunosuke as everyone started nodding along with him.

Then, all of a sudden, an unfamiliar voice rang out through the crowd. "That's not it. There's still something you need her to do."

Spinning my head around, I spotted a young man who was most probably in his mid-twenties walking through the classroom with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. Alarmed, I turned to my side to see everyone's reaction to him but everyone seemed completely at ease.

That's weird. He's not a teacher is he? He isn't dressed like one...Does everyone know him but me?

At that moment, the atmosphere in the classroom took a quick 180 turn.

Guess not.

Even if it took everyone a little longer to process it, but it was clear that everyone did not know this man and was shocked at how easily he was able to assimilate himself to our classroom, and our conversations.

"Yes, you've bonded nicely, you and her. My preliminary research has already verified that much, all I'll do is exploit that."

What?

"I'm the assassin known as Reaper." Said the man. "And now i have a lesson for you all."

My whole body froze. No way. What was he doing here? In what situation would a man like himself take interest into our class? Is it because of korosensei? I thought to myself as I watched the rest of the class in shock.

"A flower's beauty negates human caution, and opens the heart." Continued the reaper, unfazed but the uncomfortableness exuding from every student around him. "Just like I told you guys, Nagisa. But, the original reason flowers evolved to be lovely and fragrant, was to attract insects."

Just then, Ritsu pulled up a photo of Bitch Sensei tied up, and unconscious on the ground with a gag in her mouth. 

"I'll cut to the chase. If you all want to keep her alive, you must come to the location I specify, and not a word to your teachers. But, you don't have to if you don't want to. I can send her to you."

"What's the catch?" I asked, eyeing him down.

"You're a smart one." He said, chuckling. "I'll send her to you, to each of you. Equally, in little pieces." 

"And, my next flower, will likely be one of you." He finished, grinning from ear to ear, like a sick maniac.

"Hey buddy," Said Terasaka as he walked up to the reaper with Muramatsu and Yoshida at his side. "We have no real obligation to save that bossy bitch. Plus, did you think we wouldn't give you a beatdown right here? You kidnapper."

"That's incorrect Terasaka, wrong on all counts." Said the reaper, his voice a scary calm. "You all like her more than you think. And a human could never cut down the Reaper. Fear not, the Reaper only cuts people down."

With that, he disappeared using a flush of flower petals that came from outside the classroom window to block our view. Once the petals had fallen, all that was left in his place was just a map, with a location marked with an 'x'.

"Guess that's where we're going." Said Karma. 

—————————————————————————
Hey guys! Wow i've practically been gone for a whole year. I would like to apologise for my disappearance in 2023, but I was preparing for my national exams, and so I wanted to put my full focus into studying. After finishing it, I was so burnt out and so tired that honestly, I just didnt have the energy in me to write anything at that point in time.

I did try to get back to it, and believe me when I say that this chapter has spanned across a few weeks, if not maybe a month or so because I kept hitting bouts of time where I just feel very drained.

But, as the new school year is starting, and i'm starting to feel normal and back to my daily routine again, I do want to pick up writing this story for you all, especially since I know that there are soso many of you that are waiting for an update.

So, I do apologise for the long wait, but hey, better late than never right? I do want to say a huge thank you to every single one of you that read and comment on this story though. Everytime I get a notification it truly truly fills my heart with joy that there are people who enjoy reading my story >.< and i don't know if you guys know it, but that really is the push for me to keep trying to put out new chapters, and to keep coming back to this story and writing it for you guys. So thank you all soso much! I truly read every single one of your comments and I appreciate them so insanely much. I remember reading comments about this story possibly being discontinued and it gave me such an insane drive to come back and post a new chapter so you guys wouldn't be disappointed.

Last but not least, as a new year comes around, I am also getting older haha. Which means, my study life gets more and more hectic as well. I can't promise you guys a consistent and regular update schedule, but what I can promise is that I will try my absolute best to write and upload for you guys whenever I possibly can.

Thank you guys for the love and support you've given so far! It is currently 12.31am, have a great rest of the day! And here's to me wishing you all a belated happy new year!