35

(Recap)
I said as I looked him in the eye, trying to get him to understand my point of view...

KARMA POV
As I heard that, my frustration immediately died down as I sighed. "Fine, I get it. But I really thought it through ok? I was planning and anticipating his every step. One could argue that I even became a Nagisa in that moment." I said as I chuckled.

She smiled lightly at me and said "Yeah, sure. I guess I might have gotten a tad bit too worried."

"A tad bit..?" I asked as I raised my eyebrows at her. She laughed and pushed me away jokingly. After that, we talked for a little while before I left to join the boys and she left to join the girls.

As I walked towards the boys, they were all staring at me and smiling slyly. "What." I asked. Getting into a defensive position in case they decided they wanted to be funny and attack me.

"You like (y/n) don't you." They asked. Well, not so much ask as stated.

I just stared at them for a few seconds before bursting out in laughter. "PFFT AHAHHA WHY- HAHA WHEN- HAHAHA HOW DID YOU GUYS COME UP WITH THAT HAHA."

"You guys are always hanging out together. And laughing together. And getting all close together. I mean come on."

"We're just really good friends guys. You're overthinking it." I replied still laughing at the idea.

"Mhmm sure. Then why were you staring at her all googly eyed when she was sleeping hmm?" Yūma asked as he eyed me.

"I-when did you see that?" I asked my face flushed as red as a tomato.

"HAHA. I was walking back to ensure that you guys were leaving and then saw you. It was really funny honestly." continued Yūma as he recalled what he say.

"YOU WERE STARING AT HER WHEN SHE WAS SLEEPING?" asked the rest of the boys there. Well, not so much asked rather than screamed. They were so loud that even the girls at the other end of the beach turned to look at us.

"SHUT UP WOULD YOU!" I screamed at them as I just turned to stare at (y/n) wide-eyed. "I don't think I appreciate you telling everyone on this beach." I said to them rolling my eyes.

However, like the idiots that they were, the boys did not stop talking. They even proceeded to scream even louder if that was even possible. And this was probably the one time I was grateful that (y/n) was maybe hard of hearing.

As the boys continued teasing me, I launched myself at them. Soon, we were just a bunch of guys laughing and tackling each other on the ground.

————————————————————————
Hey guys! It's your author here and I'm finally back with another chapter omg.

So recently I've been studying for my mid-year examinations so I haven't been able to post and I'm so sorry you guys ;-; but mid-years just ended, so I'm back to give y'all content :DD

Anyways, I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!

It is current 10.24pm, have a lovely night everyone!!