48

(Recap)
But, one thing's for sure. We and Korosensei wouldn't be the same when it was all over.

(Y/N) POV
"God, I absolutely hate climbing up these steps." I groaned as I walked up the mountain to school with Yūma.

"Tell me about it." He replied laughing as we both took our final step up the mountain. "But, on the bright side, it is good workout and I guess something that we can boast about. I mean how many people can say that they walk up a mountain to get to school everyday?"

"Uhm, I'm not exactly sure that's something that we should be boasting about. If anything, people would probably pity us." I replied smiling.

"Yeah, true." He laughed as we both entered the classroom.

We were still having our holidays and I had intended to enjoy my last few days when kayano called us all back to school for an emergency meeting.

Taking a seat, I looked up to see Kayano standing in front of us talking about the recent mass discarding of eggs.

"So, I came up with a plan to salvage those discarded eggs and assassinate Korosensei."

As soon as she said that, the whole class perked up. "What? Kill him with eggs?" Rio asked as everyone looked confused.

"Bah. So you cook up a dish, and toss in some of these babies?" Said Terasaka as he threw up a bunch of BB pellets he had in his hands in the air. "Like he won't see right through that."

Kayani smirked before continuing, "I gave it a little more thought than that."

"The first steps are already in place, thanks to Karasuma Sensei." Continued Kayano as she side-glanced Karasuma Sensei and Bitch Sensei.

"Yes, everything's all set up in the yard-"

"To the yard, everyone!" Ordered Kayano as we all headed out.

Stepping out, the first, and only thing I could see was this giant structure. As we all gathered around, Kayano explained to us that she was going to call our attempt 'Operation Pudding Popper'. She continued to say that she got a confession from Korosensei about how much he loved puddings and how he would love to dive into one bigger than him and all that.

She then continued to explain how the pudding would work. Saying that we would embed bombs and BB pellets in the giant pudding's base. Then, when Korosensei gets to the bottom of the base, we blow the thing up.

As everyone heard her plan, we all thought that it was a really good idea and immediately agreed with her.

We all put on our aprons and lined up behind Kayano, awaiting her instructions.

"I used an inactive line at a mayonnaise factory to prep the beaten eggs that'll be going into this giant mold. But with cooperation from the government, we'll be doing the rest of the cooking with our manpower!"

"First, we mix in sugar and milk. Vanilla oil brings out the flavour."

"But Kayano, they tried to make a giant pudding on TV once, it didn't work. The pudding was too big. It collapsed under its own weight." Asked Hinano as she mixed the milk and sugar while Sosuke gradually poured in the sugar.

"To combat that, we're mixing in agar and gelatin as coagulants. The agar's fiber will make it stronger, plus agar's higher melting point means it's slower to melt in heat. So, the pudding should stay firm even outside in September."

Hearing that, everyone was impressed with the hard work and research that Kayano put into this and we were all super excited to see the finished product.

After a few days of hard work, we were finally done with the pudding and couldn't wait for Korosensei to try it. Just hopefully, we were able to kill him with this.

————————————————————————
Hey guys! It's your author here! I'm back with another chapter and I hope you guys enjoyed this!

I realise that I've been falling behind on my updating, but it's just that recently I didn't really have a lot of motivation to write and so I didn't want to give y'all a bad chapter just to get it over with.

Anyways, I hope y'all understand and I've been getting my motivation back, so I hope you guys will understand!

Well, it is currently 12.34am, have a lovely day everyone! 🥰