44

(Recap)
"What's happened here?"

(Y/N) POV
I turned to see (y/b/n) standing behind us. Quickly, I wiped away the tears from my face and put on a big smile.

"Hey idiot. Did you finally buy your slushies?"

"Wow, rude much?" Replied (y/b/n) as he handed me a slushy. "But what were you two talking about just now? It seemed kinda serious."

I tensed and eyed Miya. I was a hundred percent sure that (y/b/n) would never have wnated me to know about this. So I couldn't very well say that it was about him and his feelings. However, it was practically impossible for me to lie to my brother.

"Uhm well, it was girl stuff. You needn't know, don't worry." Said Miya as she stood up and grabbed (y/b/n)'s hand making me heave a huge sigh of relief.

As we continued on our trip taking different rollercoasters and trying all sorts of food, I seriously had one of the best times ever. Being out with (y/b/n) and Miya made me feel like I was out with my parents and it made me imagine a day when (y/b/n) and Miya would get married.

"(Y/n), yo. Do you want ice cream?" Said (y/b/n) as he waved his hand in front of my face.

"Hmm? Oh yeah, sure." I replied, snapping out of my daze and turning to my brother to choose what ice cream flavour I wanted.

"Karma! Take care of him ok? We'll just be getting some food, don't run to far!"

Huh? Hearing that I immediately looked around. I must've been going crazy, but I swear I heard his name. Shaking my head at myself, I turned back to the ice cream stand, excitedly waiting for my ice cream.

"Karma-san! Can we take that rollercoaster ride please? It looks so fun!"

Hearing his name again, I turned around, this time squinting my eyes to search for the distinct pop of red in the midst of the crowd. Just as I was about to say that I had gone absolutely mad, I saw it.

That undisputable red hair. That red head was here. In the same amusement park as me. With his...younger brother?

I stuck my head out to see him clearer as I saw him being dragged away by a younger boy.

————————————————————————
Hey guys! Here's a chapter for you all! It's a little shorter than the previous few ones but I hope you guys still enjoy it!

If you did, please remember to comment and vote! Thank you guys!

It is currently 12.43am hope y'all have a lovely day! 😘