53

(Recap)
With that, he turned his back to leave.

(Y/N) POV
At that exact moment, Itona started screaming out in pain as his tentacles swung madly, attacking anything in its way. Then, as quickly as he had acted out, Itona jumped and flew up into the sky, disappearing from our sight.

Sighing, I sat down on the grass, my head buried in my hands. Korosensei had been exhausted of all energy and lay down the ground to rest for a short while.

"Tired..?" I looked up to find the source of the voice, only to see a familiar redhead. I smiled slightly and scoffed. "Yeah, I guess. I honestly don't even know what just happened but that Itona kid didn't look too good."

"Yeah...but neither do you. what's up?" Asked Karma as he caught a glimpse of the frustration etched into my face.

"Its just...we should be out there looking for him right? I mean who knows what damage he'll cause or even who he'll hurt. Shouldn't we be out there trying to look for him instead of...I don't know, sitting here and doing nothing?"

"Korosensei's clearly exhausted from all the fighting. And we can't do anything without him. He's the only one that probably has the closest idea to what Itona may be going through right now. We just need to let him rest for a while. Then, I'm sure that he will be looking for Itona." Karma said, trying to stop me from stressing out.

"Don't worry too much about it."

I smiled lightly at him before nodding. But even then, I still felt helpless.

(Time Skip)
It had been a while since we were just sitting here, waiting for Korosensei to wake up. In the meantime, a few of us were looking at news reports in case anything pertaining to Itona popped up. Sure enough, a news reporter showed up on our screen talking about some stores that have been trashed.

"Here's where the first incident occurred. A string of attacks on cell phone shops throughout Kunugigaoka has the police discussing a potential terrorism link."

"It's him alright." Said Terasaka as a few of us crowded around and stared at the screen intensely.

"But why cell phone shops?" I asked as Kayano looked up.

"What should we do Sensei?"

Huh? Hearing that, I spun around to see Korosensei standing behind us, staring equally intently at the screen.

"Sensei, you're awake?" I asked surprised that I didn't realise the presence behind me.

"Yes, (y/n)." Korosensei said as he smiled at me. "As Itona's teacher, I'll take responsibility and stop him. I have to find him, protect him."

"I think it'd be wiser to leave him alone." Voiced out Karma as everyone turned to stare at him.

"Even so, I'm his teacher." Continued Korosensei. "Don't let go of you students no matter what. When I became a teacher, that was my vow."

And so with that, we all set out to look for Itona.

We were searching for him for a while when suddenly, Korosensei spotted him.

Korosensei started talking to him while Terasaka was just busy taunting him.

"Shut up. We'll battle. This time, I'll win."

"Sure. We can battle. Maybe we two state secrets can find a vacant lot somewhere." Said Korosensei as he smiled. "Afterwards, we can all learn ways on how to kill me."

"Heh. He's a persistent one that octopus. Once he takes over he'll go to the depths of hell to teach you." Karma said, leaning against a pillar.

"Of course!" Said Korosensei laughing. "Put a student in front of me, and my instinct is to want to teach him or her."

Scoffing I just leaned against the pillar beside Karma, tuning out the conversation.

Wait. Something doesn't feel right...There's someone... "Guys! Watc-" Just as I said that, shots of smoke were fired and the whole room started fogging up.

Cough, cough. I can't breathe. Looking up, I could barely make out a figure covered in white cloth. Is that, Shiro..?

Before I knew what was happening, Itona had been caught and thrown into the back of a truck, with Shiro's voice getting further away.

"You'll come after him won't you? Being his teacher and all."

As we all made our way out of the building, Korosensei took a quick check of us to see that we were ok before rushing off to save Itona.

"Protecting us reduced his evasion response time." Said Karma as we stared at the spot Korosensei once stood at.

"What? No!" Fuwa exclaimed.

"Damn that Shiro! He made us al pawns!" Continued Terasaka angrily.

"Damnit guys, I'm sorry I didn't figure it out sooner..let's just rush to find Korosensei and Itona."

————————————————————————
Hey guys! It's your author back here with another chapter for y'all! I think this chapter may be a little long so hope y'all enjoy!

Anyways, my end of year exams (promotion exams) are starting soon so posts may stop. Like completely 😭😭 so I'll try to post as much as possible now for y'all.

Also, I do have a revision schedule planned out so I hope that'll help me post during this exam crazed time :")

Last but not least, it is currently 9.41pm, hope y'all have a lovely night! 😘