Party

Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart/
Love Me Harder- Ariana Grande ft. The Weeknd
Earned It- The Weeknd
Love Me Like You Do-Elle Goulding
Style-Taylor Swift
Mine-Taylor Swift
Those are the songs I listened to while writing this. Enjoy ^.^ Picture resembles Lesley's thoughts.

Party

"Does my hair look fine?" I ask Austin as I reapply my makeup and slip on my heels. I fix my hair, making sure the curls don't look messy and walk downstairs following Austin as he laughs. "Your hair isn't the only thing that looks fine..." he chuckles, looking back at me, winking. I narrow my eyes. "Stop it." I snap.

"Admit you enjoyed it." I hear the smirk on his voice.

"You know I did."

He laughs. He opens the door to the truck, and helps me in. He closes my door and rounds the corner to his. He turns on the truck and we start to leave. "Listen. I know we sorta did that back there but that doesn't mean that I'm ready to, you know... commit-" I scoff, cutting him off. And he has the nerve. Fucking Godzilla. "Typical."

"No! I don't mean it like that. I mean like-"

"I know. You don't want Camilla to know cause you really like her and blah blah blah." I pause. "Newsflash. I know you guys are already official, and you just cheated on her with me."

"Yeah, but I don't wanna mess up-"

"You messed up along time ago." Silence surrounds us and I look out the window. I'm almost about to cry when my phone rings, and I see Jake's picture on the caller screen.

"Yo?" I answer trying hard not to sound half-way broken.

"Where are you guys?!" Exclaims Jake on the other side of the phone. I sigh. "We're on our way." Austin remains silent, turning to the right. "I know what happened so you don't have to explain yourself to me," I hear the smirk in his voice.

"W-What-"

"Cut the act, Foster. I've known you for a while. I know that when you stutter, I'm right. Besides, Me and Brenda got down a few times as well."

"Fuck off." I retort.

"Hurry up. And don't forget about what we talked about," he says, chuckling and ending the call. I scoff. "Asshole."

"You guys are awfully close aren't you?" Ask Austin. I turn to him and laugh. "Don't be so jealous. You and Camilla have crossed the line. So don't you dare say that. We're close and that's it." I snap as he parks. I start to get out but he goes around and helps me out, catching me as my heel slips of the car and I lose my grip. His arms wrap around me as I squeal.

"Yeah I know. But I don't want you anywhere near him. You're mine." He whispers, one arm leaving my body, and closing the door to the truck. I place my hands on his shoulders, and look into his hazel green eyes. "Whatever floats your boat, but if I have to share you with her, I'm gonna have to revoke your license to my owning." I push him away and walk towards the entrance as Robert runs out and picks me up, spinning me around. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" He starts singing the song when he puts me down, Bobi and Michelle coming from behind with camera's and snapping a few, telling us to smile, pose and hug. Camilla and then come out from the venue and I take that as my cue to walk away. Someone else grabs my arm and I turn to see Zack.

"One more picture with all of us." Gabby comes out, along with our basketball team and the coach, with a few other people, including Jake and Damian. And last but not least, Matt. I squeal and I walk as fast as I can to hug him.

"You came!" He laughs and hugs me back. "Nice to see you, birthday girl."

We get in a big huddle, the 5H girls in the far right. Austin and I in the middle, his arm around my waist, my hand on his shoulder, head resting against him. I smile lightly, and right when the camera goes off, I look at him and he looks at me as we both smile.