It's Forbidden

"What?" I say to him.

5...4...3

"Why are you staring?"

2...1

"What the hell was that? Why the hell did you let him come in?" I roll my eyes. "Cause he was drunk," I shrug simply walking towards my living room. "And what was that when you closed the door?" He scolds. "I blushed," I answer simply, surprised by my sudden confidence. "Yeah! And why!" He spits.

I blush again. He words repeat in my head making me blush more.

'Actually, she looks hot.'

"See there you go again. Blushing like crazy," he yells. Why is he screaming at me? "Did you forget what. He. Did?!"

Is he serious? "No, Austin I didn't! Why do you always bring it up? Do you think it doesn't hurt every time you bring it up? It hurts Austin it really does!"

"But yo-"

"And I blush cause my body reacts that way. It's a free country. I'm allowed to blush! Can you seriously blame me for still having feelings for my ex that cheated and me and left me with no warning? I didn't have anytime to get away from him, or to stop loving him like you did with Brianda. I was broken and I didn't know anything that was going on between him and Karyn. Do you really expect me to forget him?" I scream. By this time tears are in my eyes, my face is red, and my hoarse voice yearns for water. "It might've been easy for you to get rid of Brianda," I say calmly. "But it's hard for me to get rid of him."

I turn away from and start heading for the stairs. Before I make it to the first step, a strong grip on my hand spins me around and I face Austin. "I'm sorry." Is the first thing he says. He starts to say something else but I stop him. "Stop. Please just stop. A stray tear falls down my cheek, and he wipes it away with the pad of his thumb. "Don't cry," he coos. I smile weakly. "Can I ask you something?" Those chipmunks eyes haunt me again, and I nod.

He smirks. "Is he a better kisser than me?" I blush again and look at my shoes shyly. He loosens the grip on my hand and entwines our fingers, but I'm to caught up in my own thoughts to notice the tingly feeling in my hand.

"Honestly," I look at him. "It's gonna take a lot more to beat him. And anyways... I might need to kiss him again to remember."

I start walking up the stares, but he pulls me back down with our entwined hands. A muscular arm of his goes around my waist, holding me against him and not letting me go. "It's forbidden, for you to do that," he whispers lowly, but in a menacing way. "If he ever as so lay... one... finger... on you... he's dead and you're in for some trouble with me," he says seducingly. I stand there in shock, looking up at his face, with my eyes widened. I recover quickly, and blink my eyes.

"And what will you do to me?" I ask in the same tone. I loosen my hand from his and run a hand through his hair. His eyes flutter, and he breathes out. "Do you want to receive your punishment right now, cause you were just in trouble?" He's trying to seduce me.

"Nah. I'd rather go with someone more experience." I smirk and go up the stairs when he lets me go. "What makes you think I ain't experienced?"

I turn around and smirk. "Obviously I'm didn't fall for you seductive voice."

"Well for your information, I'm super experienced. Brianda might've been a pain, but she was amazing in other things." He smirks pinning me against the wall, one hand on each side of my head. He gets dangerously close. "So anytime you want me, you know where to find me." He whispers

"Whoever said I wanted you?"

"I know you like me. The way you kissed back hungrily an hour ago, told me you want me..."

"No I do-"

"Yes you do. You even took my shirt off. What do you call that?"

"I don't like you!"

"Yes you do! You just won't admit it!"

"I don't like you..." I say calmly.

"Yes you do. You check me out, you kissed me like if you were to eat me and you got me half naked. Then when I claimed I was your boyfriend, you said you would've stopped kissing me if I wasn't so, then you didn't finish that sentence. I know you like me and I know the ending of that sentence so stop holding back and teasing me if its all for nothing," he yells. Tears swell up in my eyes when gets away. He turns the opposite way, and runs a hand through his hair. "Maybe what Brianda said was true."

I sniffle and look at him. "What?" I whimper. "Maybe all the rumors that people have been saying. That you slept with the whole football team and the coach. Maybe she was right."

I start sobbing. "I can't believe you would think that lowly of me." Silence surrounds us. "Out of all the people, it's you who thinks that that is true." I sob and sit on the steps.

He tries placing a hand on my shoulder but I bolt up. "Get away Austin!" He seems taken aback and starts to say something.

"I'm sor-"

"No! You're just like all of them. I trusted you. And after everything you still think the same. I should've known..."

I run upstairs and see Gabby and Alex, standing by the stairs with concerned and shock faces. I ignore them and rush past them, into the safeness of my room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ausley's first fight... aww!!!! He made her cry. Thank you guys for all the comments!! I love them.

Dedicated to thereader08 and kerstin_hill for being the first to comment!!! Keep 'em coming!!! Next chapter should be up by either tomorrow or Monday.

2 comments

2 votes

Ps. If you guys wanna help me make covers, you're more than welcome. Send it to my friends email, he doesn't use it so I have it

munchman67@gmail.com

And ill dedicate a cheater for you. It's cause mine are crappy. AND if you guys wanna make a trailer, you're also more than welcome.

Bye loves!!!