Let It Go

Did anyone else squeal when they saw my update?

Let It Go

"Bobi! I'm home!" I yell out. After dropping off Damian at Brianna's, I came home. I was still a little dazed by the time I went in the shower, thinking about the kiss that was better than any other. Maybe things were finally gonna go right for us. But I felt angered even though I loved the kiss. I felt disappointed and I felt like crying.

I'm bipolar. It's dangerous.

•••

"Beep!" Move my hands around, navigating to find my phone, having no luck, before I finally hear it shut up. I have zero period today so I have to get up early, which sucks big time. Why me, of all people. I hop out of bed, suddenly feeling a wave of nausea, followed by bile coming up my throat. I rush to the bathroom, lifting up the toilet seat and vomiting. I stop and lift my head up, taking a deep breath before more bile rises.

I brush my teeth and rinse my mouth, standing up straight to look in the mirror.

I don't look sick. I don't feel sick. I didn't even eat anything since Whataburger. Why the hell did I just throw up? A knock on my door snaps me out of thoughts as I walk over to my phone slowly, checking the time.

5:34

20 minutes in the bathroom. "Lesley? Are you okay?" I hear a loud whisper coming from gabby. I walk over to the door and open it, letting Gabby who's already changed into her gear, a duffel bag over her shoulder, he hair messily sticking all over the place. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just threw up. I'll be fine. It was probably cause of what I ate yesterday. I'm hungry."

"You just threw up and you're hungry?" I roll my eyes and stuff my duffel bag with the clothes I will be wearing after zero period. Gabby walks to my bathroom, using my brush and taming her hair.

"You're really gonna go? Haven't you told coach?" She stops after tying her elastic on her hair and breaths out. "I won't say anything. Besides... I've read that exercising is good for my kind of girls."

I chuckle and shake my head. We leave my room and step downstairs slowly. I tiptoe in and out of Bobi's room, finding her in the kitchen, wrapping homemade tacos in a foil. "Goodmorning, Bobi!" I hug her side ways and she hugs me back, kissing me cheek.

"Ya te vas?" (Are you leaving?) I nod. "I have to be there in fifteen. Are these for me?" She hands them to me, telling me she loves and to be careful. Me and gabby leave the house, getting in my car. I turn on the radio, settling on John Legend. I open the tacos and hand one to Gabby. She takes it and takes a big bite, moaning. I pull out and drive towards school.

"Hurry! We only got five minutes if warming up!" We run in the locker room, leaving our bags and going towards the gym. We walk in and see that the guys have joined us. Three of them including Austin, Alex and Robert. We ignore them and get a ball, dribbling and shooting a few layups.

"Alright, Ladies! Boys! Circle around me." We all put the balls in the rack, and circle around the coach, catching our breath. An arm goes around my shoulder and I see Robert, who smirks down at me. I lean my head on his shoulder and close my eyes.

"For this mornings practice, we will be scrimmaging with the boys. Girls, I will pick five teams. Lesley, you will be in all of them, Gabby, I'll see about you. Austin, you'll do the tip off with Lesley. Alex, you stay on half court unless I say otherwise. Robert, stay on the girls half of the court. Rayne, Chrystal, Gabby and Laneé are with Lesley. Robert, Tyler, Alex, and John, you're with Austin. All right guys! To your teams!" We separate, my team on one side, and the boys on the other. I approach Austin in the circle, a serious face on. We stare at each other as coach gives instruction to everyone besides us.