What...

What...

"Lesley!" He calls again. I walk faster and faster till I start running further away from the beach into an even more deserted part. "Can you listen to me for once, please?"

He reaches me, grabbing my wrist and yanking me back forcefully. I complain, as he continues trying to get my attention.

"Let me go!" I yell at him, wiggling my arm out of his grasp but it's not use. "Not till you listen to me." He growls, eyes full of fury as he breathes hard from the long run we just had. His arm goes around my waist pulling me closer, tightly almost hurting me, but thank god he isn't. "Stop, Austin."

"No."

"LET ME GO!"

"NO! NOT TILL OU FRICKIN' LISTEN TO ME!"

We both argue, yelling out every single curse word we can think of. Him demanding me to listen and me refusing. By the time I finally say something other than the words along 'no', I'm at tears and our faces and inch apart.

"WHY DO YOU WANT ME TO LISTEN AT YOU? SO YOU CAN MAKE ME CRY MORE? MURDER EVERY SINGLE LITTLE HOPE I HAVE THAT MAYBE YOU'RE JUST BEING THE STUPID TEENAGE BOY I'VE ALWAYS KNOWN! NO! I'M NOT GONNA LISTEN ANYMORE! IT ALWAYS ENDS UP THIS WAY, AND I'M SO FUCKING TIRED OF IT!" I gather enough strength to push him away and step back. I wipe my tears away, furiously, taking many steps away from him, till I'm sure he can't touch me. His eyes are rimmed red, angry tears, I'm hoping, on the bridge of falling. His eyes no longer have that glint in them, just water. Blue almost even. I should be disgraced by that beautiful body that no one can resist, but I've seen it too much that it has no effect on me. Only flashbacks is what it brings. I look at my wrist, the one he was currently holding, tightly might I say. It wasn't tight at first, but it got tighter. The green-blue bruise forming his fingers, rimmed with purple, making a noticeable bruise that I'm pretty sure no foundation can cover. I cry more when I try to massage the pain, but it seems to hurt worse. I look up at his face, seeing he is currently observing the marks on my wrist.

I cry more as his shocked look is masked as his hands remove a few stray tears. He tries to step forward but I put my hand up. "Stop. Just stop." I sob out. I bring up my balled up fist, and take one step toward him, pointing at the developing bruise. "Is this how you want me to listen to you? You give me a bruise with your hand and this is how you want me to listen to you." He tries to speak raising his head and shaking it, but I stop him once again.

"No, Austin. Nothing you say will ever make me forgive you. I'm not your side bitch, I'm not something you can use and throw away like a condom. I'm a human. I have feelings. You can't keep doing this. Maybe Brianda, Sarah, Taylor, Chrystal and other girls put up with your shit, but not me. We're done. I don't walk you talking to me," I take another small step with each word, nearing him. "I don't want you looking at me," I take a few more, leaving a few feet left, enough for me to get my point straight. "And I don't want you to ever touch me, kiss me, or even fuck me. I never want to se you again. I hate you so freaking much. You've marked my life so bad and I've only known you for so long and you've made my life a mess. I can't even recall what has happened in the last few days cause of you. You take up every part of my brain and I can't even cope with what I just found out cause you-"

I'm cut off by a soft lips meeting mine, hungrily. My face is in his hands as he licks my bottom lip. I kiss back for millisecond before I push him back and do the one thing that I've always wanted to do when this happens between us.

I punch him, square in the jaw, and another blow to the stomach. I sob out when he falls to the sand, feeling like he didn't listen to a word I say. "You're using me, Austin. That just proved to me everything. You're using me for your own pleasure and I hate it. I hate you. I hate you so fucking bad. I fucking hope Camilla ruins your life and you'll look back on this. You'll regret everything you did." I walk away as he spits out blood, and tries to get up but groans and falls back down.