Austin-itis

Austin-itis

"Well, tell me when you figured it out," he smirks, wrapping his arms around me. I nod, "You'll be the first."

He smirks and rests his head on my forehead. "I wanna take you out tomorrow, just the two of us?" He asks breaking the silence. I pause and think. "I think that'd be great," he smiles and closes his eyes. "But..." I pull away an look at him crossing my arms. "You're gonna have to deal with six overly protective brothers." At first he frowned but then smiled. "I'll take what I can get. And anyways," he pauses running a thumb over his lower lip, then taking it between his teeth, biting down and releasing it. "They're late, cause I already made the first move."

"Those didnt count." I smirk and walk towards my bed again, sitting down and crossing my legs criss-cross. He laughs. "Why not?" He steps towards me hovering over me. I look up as my eyes match his, him smirking as I flinch from the bright light in my room. "Cause... those happened... when... Bloody hell! Can you sit down, you git!" I complain, shielding my eyes and looking down, rubbing them. He chuckles, but obliges. "Can't believe your still about an inch taller," I mumble.

"I thought it was two?" He exclaims, holding up two of his fingers. I shake my head. "I grew and inch. Tallest girl. Probably in the whole school." I chuckle looking at the guy sitting next to me in my bed. He shakes his head, smiling.

"So... remember that day we fought and I said that you liked me and that why did you kiss me, and why didn't you stop?" I nod, not knowing where this is going. "Then you said, "I would've if you weren't so..." and you ended up not finishing that sentence," he pauses looking at me. My eyes widen and I blush. "Why are you blushing?" I look away embarrassed. "Haha! You've got Austin-itis," he states. I can't help but laugh at his words. "Austin-itis?" I laugh. He nods vigorously.

I lie back down on my bed. "So yes or no?" He asks, referring to the date. I shrug. "I don't know." He lies on top of me in push up position. "Please!" He pleads. I giggle. Then my eyes widen as I hear the sound I haven't made since Matt. It's so foreign. Austin smiles and leans down to kiss me. I try to turn, but his lips attract me.

As his soft, luscious pink lips connect with mine, my hands instantly wrap around his neck as he leans his front on me. My eyes flutter, but then widen as I remember his member pressed against me. Bloody hell! I've got to stop this.

To my relief, Austin probably sensed my uncomfortableness, and rolled next to me. Straddling his waist, not separating our kiss, placing his hands on mine. He licks my bottom lip, causing me to gasp. He takes this opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues battle for dominance, and because I'm winning, he bites down on purpose. I pull away and massage my tongue with my teeth. "That hurt!" I complain. His glorious laugh releases and fills the house. "So is that a yes?" He lifts an eyebrows, massaging the skin under my hoodie, sending shivers up my spine.

I pretend to think about it, stroking my invisible beard, staring at the ceiling. "I don't know. I just don't think-" I start joking but Austin flips us over, him trapping me under his body. I squeal as he holds me down by my hips, grasping them softly. "Say what?" He smirks. My mouth opens but no words come out. He smiles cheekily, making me roll my eyes. His thumbs go under my hoodie again, and starts stroking the skin under. He bites his lip, looking down at me. Not the lip biting. He stares into my eyes, releasing his lip and bringing it inside his mouth again. That's it.

I grab the chain inside his short and pull him down with my, my lips meeting his. I feel him smile against my lips, as my fingers run through his hair pulling at the roots. He moans as I repeat my actions and I smirk. My hands couldn't help but wonder down to the hem of his shirt pulling it off his body. Lifting it over his head and off him, I fling it across, landing on the couch. He kicks off his shoes still kissing me, and straddles my hips. His hands reach for the hem of my hooding pulling it up slowly, but then stopping. My hormones get irritated and I mumble, "Stop teasing me." H smirks into the kiss and proceeds taking off the pullover. "Are you sure about this?" I ask pushing him back leaving a small gap only our breath can fill. I don't know here this is leading but I sure as hell don't wanna find out and do something he might regret, like he always had. I don't think I'll handle another backstabbing. He pulls away and looks at me. "Yeah. Why?" His eyes fill with concern as he goes to push up position. "I just don't want you to regret it." I play with his chain to avoid looking into his eyes.

"Look at me, Lesley." He says. I look up at him, as he stares with eyes filled with an emotion I can't decipher. "Of course I'm sure. I don't think I'd want to do this with anyone else. I'm probably more experienced, but I'm sure this will be the first time I actually enjoy it."

A little balloon ignites in my head as I realize he wants to 'do it' with me. My eyes widen, and he starts laughing.

I'm gonna slap him. "Stupid Godzilla!" I shriek, slapping his arm. He whines but still continues laughing. "You should've seen your face," he says between laughs. I chuckle and kiss him again, shutting him up. He continues to slip me out of my hoodie, lifting it over my head, separating our kiss for a short time, before finding them again. I'm left only in my sports bra and plaid pants. My hands wonder over his pecks, six pack, till the waistline of his boxers. I play round with it till he moans. "Stop teasing me," he groans seducingly breaking the kiss for a short time. I giggle again, kissing him. His hands wonder my body. He starts playing with my sports bra, and I squirm. "No!" I squeal. He chuckles. "Just wanted to see what would happen if I did that," and he kisses me. I fumble with the belt buckle, be fore sliding his pants down with Austin's help. "You know I have basketball shorts under, right?" He whispers. I nod, catching my breath, as he gets off me, making his way to my door and locking it. His shorts hang lowly on his hips, but damn does he look hot.

No. Stupid brain! Aren't we going to fast for this? I mean we aren't even dating... technically. We're like friends with benefits. But what if I'm making the wrong choice. Because every time we kiss, he seems to get mad and we fight. I don't want that to happen.

"What's wrong?" Asks Austin, pulling me out of my thoughts. I shake my head. "I'm just worried about aunt Bobi and Bryce. It's late," I lie, partially. I look at the time and see 10:35 in big bold red numbers. "Oh. Scoot over," he says, motions his hands to my right. Still lying down, I move a bit, enough for him to lie down with me. He sighs and stretches his arm over me.

I grunt, trying to push his arm off me. "Godzilla!" I push and push but it doesn't budge. "What's up, Lesley?" He says looking over at me, innocently.

Innocently, my arse. "Get your gigantic hand off me before I kick your bum!" He laughs, "those words sound funny. Only British people say it." I grunt giving up. "I'm British, you git."

He groans. I look at him and raise my eyebrows, surprised at his sudden action. "Snuggle with me," he whines lifting his arm, and placing it on top of my head. I lean my head on his chest and his arm goes around me, hugging me and stroking my skin. He looks in back of me, and smiles.

"What?" He shrugs and says," I didn't notice you had dimples in your back." I laugh and lean on my elbows. I look at him and get the sudden urge to run my hand through his hair. While doing this, I notice his eyes have shifted to something that is not my face. I follow his eyes and notice he is looking at my chest. I frown and looks back at him.

"My eyes are up here," I exclaim, smacking his chest. He blushes.

Aw, says my conscience. Shut up!

I run my hands through his hair again and pull him towards me kissing him. He smirks, and mumbles, "miss my lips?" I nod. His left hand cups my cheek, while the other is on my mid-back. The kiss gets heated as his tongue grazes over my bottom lip asking for entrance. We kiss for what seems like 5 minutes, but turns out to be an hour.

After we finished catching our breath, we lie, hands entwined and stare at the ceiling. My head is on collar bone as he kisses my head. I yawn and rub my eyes. "Tired, babe?"

I nod. He chuckles, "you're like a little baby that's past her bedtime." I laugh and close my eyes. He pulls me in as his body shifts to meet mine. "Sing to me," I mumble.

"What was that?" He asks. I look up, opening my eyes again and rubbing them. "Sing to me," he stares. "Please?" He ponders on the thought and nods. "What would you like?"

"Anything soft..." I mumble before closing my eyes again. "M'kay," he hums before starting to sing the melody.

'Your hand fits in mine
Like its made just for me
But bear this in mind
It was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots
With the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me

I know you've never loved
The crinkles by your eyes
When you smile
You've never loved
Your stomach or your thighs
The dimples in your back
At the bottom of your spine
But I love them endlessly

I wont let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
But if I do
It's you
Oh it's you
They add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things

You can't go to bed
Without a cup of tea
And maybe that's the reason
That you talk in your sleep
And all these conversations
Are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me

I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape
You never want to know how much you weigh
You still have to squeeze into your jeans
But you're perfect to me

I wont let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
but if it's true
It's you
It's you
They add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things

You'll never love yourself
Half as much as I love you
You'll never treat yourself right darling
But I want you to
If I let you know
I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you
Oh...

I've just let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
'Cause it's you
Oh it's you
It's you
They add up to
And I'm in love with you
And all these little things

I won't let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
But if it's true
It's you
It's you
They add up to
I'm in love with you
And all your little things'

All I remember that night, was Austin kissing me goodnight and mumbling something I couldn't understand'

~*~

That's an update... Paybacks a bitch... Excuse my language!

So... I fooled you all! you thought it was gonna happen hahaha! Two more weeks y'all and them it happens. two more weeks, story wise. Comment of you liked the recent physical contact Ausley just went through.

I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I DEFFO SHIP AUSLEY? DONT YOU? COMMENT WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE AUSLEY MOMENTS SO FAR!!!

Vote my loves