Cold Summer

*I pushed open the doors, to find the house empty. No one in sight, not Aunt Bobi, nor Bryce. Only Tori. She was sitting by a little crib, that seems to look suitable for a toy doll.

"Tori?" I call. She coos and coos, not acknowledging me. I call out her name three more times before she responds. "Oh, sorry. I was feeding the baby," she apologizes. I furrow my eyebrows and look around as the room darkens. I look back at Tori, but she's gone. The only thing left is her toy crib, but instead of a toy doll, I find and actual baby. Kicking and moving its hands up and down before sticking it's teeny-tiny left hand in his or her mouth.

"Hello, Baby," I coo grabbing its free hand. She starts kicking, squealing and laughing. Yes, it's a she. I noticed the little pink teddy bear etched into he end of her little two-piece yellow winter set.

"She's beautiful, isn't she?" Speaks a slightly older but familiar voice. My head snaps to an older, yet handsome gentlemen, who looks to be in his mid-twenties. I clear my throat, squinting at the man's sparkling hazel eyes. My eyes widen when the traits of his face fit more perfectly together.

"Austin?" I ask. He nods. He goes over to the crib, picking up the tiny baby in his arms. The baby coos, and another voice calls his name.

"Austin? Babe? Where are you?" I look or the source of the voice and I see a slightly older Brianda, walking towards Austin and the baby. "There you are," she leans in and kisses him. My heart breaks, as they separate and Austin hands the child to her.

"I-is she y-yours?" I ask Brianda. She looks up and nods. "How are you, Lesley? You still working at that bar downtown as a skank?" She smirks. I furrows my eyebrows. "W-what?"

"We'll you obviously are... You're already dressed for it," she states. I look down at my attire, and see I'm wearing a dress that ends above my bum, hugging my curves and ends up being poofy at the waist down. It pushes my breasts together, showing almost way too much cleavage, my hair falling in loose curls, with pumps at the bottom of my feet. I look up and find a million other cribs, baby's frolicking in them, crying out for who knows what. I grab my head and try to block out the sounds of crying children, but other voices join in.

'Slut.'

'How many men did you sleep with this time?'

I try to block them them out, but pounding, like that of a door, joins in.*

My eyes snap open as the pounding get louder. I feel a heavy weight and find an arm slumped over my waist. I look next to me, to see Austin peacefully sleeping. He stars stirring as the pounding doesn't stop. I unwrap myself from his warm arms, frowning and sit up.

"What?!" I yawn loudly. "Get up! We have school! You have an hour! Mom took Tori. I'll call Austin to pick you up on his way!" He says, before hearing his distant footsteps, and the shutting of a door. I quickly get up and try to wake Austin. As much as I move him, he won't budge.

My mind makes up a plan, and I smirk. I sit on the back of my legs, an I lean down, pressing a kiss to Austin's lips. I feel him smile. He was awake?!

My hand wonders down his body, as the land on his shorts. I raise it a little, landing above his member, before a cellphone, that isn't mine, rings and I quickly punch his family jewels, and stop kissing him.

He sits up and groans, shielding his jewels and reaching for the phone from his pants on the floor. Pulling out of the pocket from his jeans, he swipes the screen, answering the call. "What's up?" He says, groaning weakly. "Mhmm... Sure... No Problem... Alright, bye." He hangs it up, and looks at me, glaring playfully.

"You're gonna pay," he smirks. I laugh and shake my head. "You deserved it," I respond, nonchalantly. He scoffs. "I was asleep!"

"Sure."

He laughs and grabs his pants. "Um... Lesley?" I turn around and look at him, as I get up, heading towards my closet. "Hmm?"

"Can I borrow a shirt? From Bryce?" He asks, rubbing the back of his neck, embarrassed. I can't help but 'aw' out loud. "Shut up," he exclaims walking out of the room, towards Bryce's.

I go to my closet and pick out a lace tank, blue/black skinny jeans, and a bow-embellished pink leather waist belt. Then I run to the bathroom, trying to change quickly. After dressing up, I get out and grab my black wide calf boots, slipping then on as Austin comes in the room slipping a back v-neck on. Ignoring him, I go to my drawer filled with jewelry and stuff, grabbing a faux pink leather 'LOVE' bracelet, 'bitten apple' art earrings, stella & dot 'HOPE' necklace, and my mindful ring that says 'believe' in lowercase letters. I turn around and see Austin staring at me with his lip in between his teeth. While biting his lip, he looks me up and down.

"Austin snap out of it." I snap my fingers and he looks up at me. "Um sorry," he says looking away. The. He clears his throat, as says, "isn't it a little cold to wear that?" I put on earrings, bracelet and ring, and look up at Austin as I put on my bracelet.

"No. Its the cold summer. I'm gonna wear a jacket." I state he nods in approval, as he rolls on the balls of his feet. I roll my eyes at his sudden shyness, and try to put the clasp of my necklace in a whole, but fail. I groan and ask Austin, "can you put my necklace on for me?" He looks at me and blushes, but obliges, nonetheless. I turn around and pick up hair, as he brings the necklace in front of me and clasps it from the back.

I thank him with a kiss and grab my west denim jacket, and elastic and put my hair in a rope braid.

"Shallent we?" I ask in a pish-posh accent.