A Day In The Life...

Sorry this is short. LESLEY'S DRESS ON THE SIDE!

Announcing the awards for Best Artist is..." starts Kendall Jenner before they open the envelope and read the name. "David Guetta!" Yells Austin.

Everyone claps and and so does and a David Guetta stands up and hugs the person next to him. I stand up clapping, and so does my friends. They go off the stage and go backstage. Alex ushers me up and pushes up backstage. "Take this to Austin. The dude needs the water."

He hands me a bottled water and I frown. "Why me?" I whine. "Cause he's your date." Smirking triumphantly. I do as he says and come back

Quickly after saying hi to Kendall Jenner. I sit back down and they announce a few other awards. "And the winner for best pop/rock album is..."

The five lads in front of me hold hands and wait impatiently for their names.

"One Direction."

•••

"Wow I'm beat." I groan. It's twelve am, and we have to leave at three. I pack everything quickly and lie down, falling asleep as the my head hit the pillow.

•••

A feel a few arms wrapped around me as I continue riding into the sunset with my unicorn. I giggle and wrap my arms around the unicorns neck.

My dream fades and I hear alight chuckle. "Are you sure you don't want me to take her?" Asks a voice. "Nah, man I got her. Just take the bags."

"What's going on?" I murmur, snuggling into the mysterious human being. "We are leaving the hotel. Gabby got drunk off her ass at that stupid after party and she pretty passed out. Alex has her."

I chuckle. "Want me to let you walk?" I shake my head, eyes closed and taking a deep breath. "Is it okay if you carry me?"

He chuckles. "I'm exhausted, please?" He chuckles again. "That's a day in the life of Austin for you, my love."

I pinch his neck and he shrieks. "Just cause I'm half asleep doesn't mean I can't still hurt you, Godzilla."

He laughs.

•••

Sorry I'm taking long. Just really exhausted from school and my eyes have been getting itchy red and dry cuz of my allergies.

And you guys might also be proud of me. Last chapter I found out how to put pictures. Took me a while, but I did it! check out the last chapter and there's a picture of Austin at the AMA's.

TOODLES!

VOTE AND COMMENT.