Dream

Dream

"LESLEY! Wake up." I'm shaken awake by a pair of hands on my shoulders. I look up at Bryce and close my eyes again. "What?!" I yawn and close my eyes again.

"I gotta go. You've been asleep all afternoon. I have to go pick up, the dudes at the airport. Moms out with Javi finishing the house. Behave till I get back."

"Did Jake drop me off?" I ask as I sit up, checking my phone. Same date as when I went to the doctor although it's 5 in the afternoon.

"Yeah. You fell asleep so he carried you in here." He's not looking at me. He hasn't since he found out. He starts to leave but I call him.

"Bryce-"

"No, I'm not mad. I'm just not happy. If I should be mad at anyone. It should be Austin."

"Don't tell him. I wanna be the one to tell him." He nods and leaves. He should be mad at both of us. His best friend in a sexual relationship with his relative-sister. I would be mad if he was like that with Gubbs.

I get up and catch the sight of the ultrasound on the small coffee table.

It was just a dream. All that I saw was just a dream. I was dreaming the whole entire time. I sigh, walking to the mirror behind my door. I lift up my shirt, seeing the small bump, big enough to be seen. It's all cliché, standing in front of my mirror and stuff.

I pull my shirt back down and change. I grab my band t-shirt, jeans, white converse and leather jacket, leaving my room. I round the corner to the kitchen, seeing food on the counter for me.

Whataburger.

I hear a knock on the door and stop mid fry, and look to ward stage door as it opens.

"Lucy! I'm home!" Yells a cheery Jake, as Damian laughs. He walks in the kitchen putting Damian down, who runs up to me, asking me to carry him. I'm about bend down and do so, when Jake picks him up and puts him in my lap, steeling my fries. I growl.

"Jacob? Put them back." He laughs and does as I say. I frown when he shoves a handful of fries, my fries, in his mouth. Damian laugh and grabs one of the of the fries, putting it in his mouth.

"How you feeling?" Jake asks, hugging me from behind. I look up at him, and sigh, looking at the toddler in my arms. "Tired."

"Ready for Austin to come knocking at your door?" I shake my head. He laughs. "That's why I'm taking you out. So you can at least collect yourself. Let's go." I groan, but oblige. I put down Damian and grab his hand. Jake opens the door for me, using my house keys to lock it. We walk toward his car, as he says, "We're matching! Leather jackets."

He motions towards mine and his. I laugh and put Damian in his car. A loud stereo when I'm about to ask a Jake a question. I snap my head towards Bryce's truck, swerving onto our driveway. Robert hops out, laughing and running towards me once he sees me. He hugs me and twirls me around.

"Lesley! You're belly is showing?" He whispers. I look down and nod. "Awwww." He laughs. Next one is Zack, who's actions mirror Robert's. Besides the part where his mouth drops at my belly, moving from the belly to my face.

"Don't say anything please." They nod. "Hey, Jake." Robert waves at Jake, who returns the gesture.

"Where you two going?" He follows me to the car as I climb in.

"Park. Shoots some hoops." Answers Jake, starting the car. They exchange a few words before Austin comes over causing me to catch my breath. Jake notices, grabbing my hand and giving it a squeeze.

"Hey, guys. I'm gonna go with mom to drop her off so I can have the truck. I'll be right-" he stops midsentence when he meets my eyes. They linger there before the move to mine and Jake's hand, jaw clenching. But as they move again, I have a feeling that it's not my boobs he's looking at.

~*~*~*~*

Short but satisfied. And even though I took a millennium to update, I know you guys wanna kill me more now that you know that what happened last chapter was all just a dream.

Thing is...

I've been failing. And it's my A.P classes. the rest are fine. I'm gonna drop them. I have to. to much work.
PS that song with pia mia was AMAZING. ITS PLAYING AS I AM UPDATING. and PLACES... is also
Amazing.

Love you all.

Xxx

Vote