Worry

Worry

"This can't be possible. But you were-" my eyes widen and she shuts up before Austin hears. He's currently talking to some guy and i know he's eavesdropping. I shrug.

"I don't know. But that is some damn good news. Made my whole weekend erase." I smile. I look up at Gabby and she still looks confused. "But... Y-you... A-And I-I... aw, man." I frown at her and prop my elbow on the table. "What's wrong? It's supposed to be good news."

She shrugs. "I was kinda looking forward to the fun stuff. With my best friend. Baby showers, naming the baby, decorating the rooms and stuff. I was happy cause I wasn't gonna be alone. I would be there for you, you would be there for me." She murmurs. She bites her lip, trying not to cry, and suddenly I wanna cry. She's right. But it won't be that hard for me anymore, I'll get a job easier and stuff. I stand up and hug her tight patting her back and pulling away.

"I'll always be here no matter what, Gabbs. You'll always have me." She smiles. "Don't think I'm letting his go. It's just letters on a paper." She smirks and goes back to her seat. Me and Austin sit next to each other, and make eye contact, for a split second, and look away. On instinct I grab my wrist, covered in dangling bracelets, enough to cover the bruise. I put some foundation and powder, and it almost looked natural, just faded. I put the bracelets anyway just in case. I stare back at the teacher as she says she hopes we got good news (hell yeah I did.) and says we will watch a birth video for the rest of the period. The boys groan and the girls just make painful faces.

"So were gonna have to look at vajayjays?!" Yells Americo at the teacher. Everyone laughs, although gabby chose to trade seats with the kid next to me, and gives me and uneasy look. "Yes Americo. But that shouldn't be a problem for you. You see them all the time." She smirks at him and continues trying to get the movie to play. Everyone laughs at Americo as he blushes and looks down. Americo is only one year younger than the teacher, who is 23, but he's failed for a long time, people say he's graduating this year, because his teachers think he's never gonna pass. There gonna give him a diploma from a state that doesn't require tests, or something like that. And word around the street is that, when our health teacher graduated, she was still dating Americo. But I doubt that they AREN'T together.

"Alright! Shhh!" She turns off the light and opens the blinds, leaving enough light for us to not sleep. All throughout the movie me and Gabby and the rest of the females in this room, flinch everytime the lady screams as their giving her a c-section or something.

The bell rings and all of us quickly get up and leave. I step out of school with gabby, flinching a little when someone, grasp my wrists trying to get my attention. I turn around and glare at the person. When I see Robert, I sigh and complain from the pain. He let's go, remembering, and apologizes. He tells me about coming over to his house and playing video games since Bryce is out again with his new girlfriend, and Austin, Alex and Zach are gonna work on a project. Me and Gabby agree, and say goodbye.

"Bobi?" I call, walking to the kitchen, searching for Bobi. I check the living room, laundry room and her room, but find no one. I shrug and go into my room, finding Bobi looking over some boxes. "Bobi?" Her head jerks up and a startled expression forms her features. "I was just... these packages have been coming in a lot and kept on putting them in your closet but since you never opened, I was going to try. But they all seemed locked, and heavy. Like they need a pass code." I look at the boxes and observe them and recognize them as the boxes that come from where my dad worked in. I haven't stopped receiving them for about a month. I've been wanting to open them but never got around to it.

"Yeah. I haven't decided to open them. Since, you know, I've been busy and..." tears fill my eyes as I speak and my voice cracks. "It's just..." the images appear. The ones that day I went into the hospital pictures I saw, spread out, taken at the scene of the crash. There lifeless bodies, limbs hanging out of the car, Tori crying in the back. My parents when they were put into those black bags. It all just came back, and I broke down before saying anything else.