Stay with Me

Short chapter

Not edited...

"Austin?" Calls Aunt Bobi after I hang up the phone. Austin walks in looking relieved, and takes a deep breath. "Hmm?"

"Your mum called. She said she's not gonna be home, and to call her later so she'll know where you'll be at." He nods. "It's it okay if me and Alex stay here for a while, Bobi? Till Bryce gets here. Haven't seen him." Bobi nods and starts to go upstairs. "We're gonna be leaving. A comer con la familia, quieres venir?" She asks Austin in Spanish. Austin shakes his head. "Nah, don't wanna intrude."

"You should come? You can bring Maddie if she wants to," I offer sweetly, grabbing an apple and meeting his eyes. His eyes cower in shock, but he shakes his head. I'd come if you'd like, me and the boys will just sit separately."

I smile. "So are my cousins done torturing?" I smirk. His eyes widen and he lets out a deep breath. "Nah, right now it was just Edvard and Harry. Your triplets got them to be a little calm, but still tormented me." I chuckle. They would, they're like my own brothers.

"But that hair though," he says, running a hand through his brown wavy hair. "They do have nice hair I gotta say that." I laugh, actually laugh, throwing my head back. "Out of all the things... but yes." I agree. That silky blonde hair that them and Tori were blessed with, is beautiful.

"How come you didn't get that blonde hair?" He asks. "Tori's blonde, how come you're not?" He crosses his arms and leans against the island, staring at me intently. I just simply shrug, and take a bite out of my apple, thinking of an answer for and interesting question. "I guess my dad tried harder the second time... or the numberous time," I scoff, but still pensive.

He nods.

"What's going on here?" Speak the twins in unison, stepping into the kitchen. I groan. "After a few months, my cousins who are probably taller than the Empire State, choose to torment one of my best friends," I pause, bringing my hair to the side and walking towards Elliot, putting my hands around him in a hug. "Instead of asking things about me." I shake my head in the process, "selfish cousins." They chuckle and engulf me in a sandwich. "We love you, lad!" I laugh and feel what's left of air in my lungs disappear and I find myself gasping for air. "Guys..." I try to bit. It's not too tight, but for some reason I got a loss of air, and I'm wheezing. They step away from me and Austin steps towards me picking me up and rushing me to the couch, setting me down and calling Bobi.

I wheeze and gasp for air, grabbing my neck on instinct. I hear Bobi yell something and feel myself picked up by someone. I feel my parents constant exclaims and cries, but am too unconscious from the air I'm losing to try and say something.

"Stay with me, Les," murmurs Austin. I hear the click if a door opening and am set down on a comfortable seat, followed by the closing of a door and the opening of others. I hear Bobi's voice and hear her yell to take the truck and my car to the hospital. I move my head to the side, gasping and losing air quickly. I see Austin in the drivers seat, blurred but still good enough to make of his figure. And I immediately know we're in his range rover.

"Hang on, baby," he says grabbing my hand, as Bobi places a blue L-shaped inhaler with a tube placed inside, pressing down and releasing air into my mouth, giving me consciousness but not much. She repeats it again but I'm still wheezing.

"What's wrongs with her?" Exclaims Alex, trying to keep calm. Sarah went home and so did Maddie. "It's her asthma. She's hasn't had contact with it since she was five," replies Bobi, Gamma saying the last sentence, cutting into it.

Austin stops and feel my body heave a bit. He gets out of the truck and comes over to my side, taking me out as a nurse come with a bed, followed by Bobi and Alex. I start wheezing again, and feel the bit of air I had disappear.

"Stay outside, Bobi come with me." And at that moment I hear the boys call for my aunt. Austin and the nurse rush me inside, along with Bobi, put a mask on my face, letting out air that I try to inhale. "Come on, Baby," whispers Austin squeezing my hand, before going into complete unconsciousness.

•••

DUN DUN DUN!

SHORT BUT YOULL LIVE!

WHAT HAPPENED TO LESLEY!

COMMENT BELOW AND SORRY FOR THE WAIT...

I accidentally posted the previous chapter twice so ignore it

FLAPPY BIRD IS GETTING ON MY NERVES!

I'VE WRITTEN A NEW BOOK! GO TO MY PROFILE AND READ IT IF YOU LOVE NIALLER AND ONE DIRECTION...

Bye loves!

Austin: I'm surprised she didn't punch me cuz I called her baby.

Me: austin! what did I say?! do you wanna get mobbed!

Austin: hey! I have a right to speak!

Me: look you mother flurping unicorn turkey bugger face! you listen to me or I will make sure you get mobbed!

Austin: okay. by the way... Why didn't you say I looked-

Despicable Mahomies: AHHHHHH! AUSTIN!

DESPICABLE MAHOMIE 1: GIVE ME YOUR EAR! I KNOW YOU WANT MEEEEEHHHH!

AUSTIN: POOP