Round Two

Don't say I didnt warm you. EXPLICIT CONTENT BELOW!

WARNING: EXTREME AUSLEY MOMENT DOWN BELOW! I BETTER GET
MORE THAT FIVE COMMENTS AND TEN VOTES FOR THIS! IF YOU WANT MORE
OF THESE EXPLICIT PLEASE
COMMENT!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Round Two

Singing in the shower, lowly, washing every inch if me off. The hard part was the slimy part within me, down there in other words. I'm close to finishing when I feel a gust of air and the sound of the shower curtain opening. I open my eyes and see Austin standing there smirking.

I let out a loud scream and punch Austin in the stomach. He let's out a groan and falls into the shower, water landing over his half-naked body, surprising me that he's only wearing boxers. He groans more and I squeezes his eyes. He sees me and smiles.

"It's a good view down here," he winks getting up and exiting the shower, closing the curtain behind him. I go to back rinsing off, with the thought that Austin finally let me finish. My thoughts backfire when I feel arms go around my torso and Austin's chin is on my shoulder. "So what's up?" He asks as if we both are not in this shower. I giggle as his hands start to roam my body.

"Didn't you get enough?" I giggle out. He chuckles and kisses my shoulder. "I wanna try something. I've only done this once but I don't quite remember it." He mumbles absentmindedly. Before I can reply, he spins me around and pushes me gently on the wall, lifting me up by legs.

"Close your eyes. I want to surprise you," he pleads, the water hitting his back, bouncing off. I oblige and close my eyes, still surprised by his sudden movements. But his next movements do certainly surprise me, as he enters one finger, pumping in and out. My eyes jolt open, and I gasp. I dig my nails once again, moaning and whimpering as he enters two more fingers, pumping in and out before pulling it out. I take a deep breath and try to calm down.

"How was that?" He asks, smiling down an inch at my figure. I don't say anything, as my head lands on his shoulder, kissing the spot in the crook of his neck. He chuckles and whispers, "meet me in the bedroom." I nod, breathless, letting go if him, and stepping out of the shower. I grab the bra and underwear I didn't even use last night and slip them on, wrapping a towel around me. As slowly as I can, I leave the bathroom and go to the kitchen, seeing that the power is on. I see two cups of noodles on the table, and grab them, adding water and heating them up. I take off the towel as I did this, and set it on the kitchen counter. When just one minute gassed by, two arms pick pick me up, causing me to squeal as they carry me to the bedroom.

"Put me down!" I yell. I fall on a soft mattress as Austin walks towards the glass walls and covers them with the curtains attached. He closes the glass door and does the same with the curtain. I chuckle and shake my head, sitting up and crossing my legs. "What are you doing?" I ask. He coms back and hovers over me I push up position.

He gives me a mischievous grin and straddles my body. "You know how I said, 'meet me in the bedroom'?" He caresses my hips bone drawing patterns with his thumb and pointer finger, before grasping the hem of my panties. Yes, I actually brought panties and didn't know. I only have one, though.

I gulp, "yeah. What about that?" I say with surprising confidence. He smiles, and starts to slip them don't slowly, stopping before reaching my thighs. "Here comes surprise number two, consider it a present." He smirks and closes my eye with his own hand. I wait patiently as he teases me slipping down my panties the slowest possible, causing frustration. As soon as I feel cold air hit my area, I know he's spread my legs open. I peep open one eye, curious as to what he's doing and look at Austin's head between my legs. My eyes widen and I grow curious and nervous, since I've never tried to shave there.