Did you mean it?

LADIES! THIS IS HE MOMENT YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR! ENJOY, MASTURBATE AND VOTE ALONG WITH A COMMENT ON PARTS YOU LOVE! PLEASE! AND I ASSURE YOU THIS IS NOT THE END! THERE WILL BE MORE MOMENTS LIKE THESE, UNLESS I DONT GET VOTES AND COMMENTS!

Lesley's POV

"What might that be?" I repeat once again, sounding more confident and clearer than the last time. My heart beat increases at the close proximity between us. His lips inches away from mine.

His hands go up to my hips and he leans in more, leaving a speck of dust between us. "The love I have given you." And with those words said, my heart flutters, the stampede of not butterflies but unicorns, goes around in my stomach and my heart nearly plummets out of my chest as his lips meet mine. His soft, tender and pink lips, meet mine and mold together, creating the fire that ignites fireworks that I'm hoping he feels too.

Entwining slowly, our lips move in sync at the slowest, most passionate way possible. He pulls me closer and pushes are bodies the closest he can, as if he would lose me with just a centimeter away. I grab his face in my hands and pull his lips closer to mine, arching my back, as he starts to kiss me hungrily. I do the same to him, kissing him and wrapping my arms around him. His hands leave my hips, and trail down the side of my thighs to the back, as he motions for me to jump. He lifts me by my thighs as I jump and wrap them around his torso, his lips leaving mine, setting us down on the bed, meeting my lips once again.

He sprinkles my face with kisses and trails his lips down to my ear. He leaves towards my neck and kisses me so tenderly, making it impossible to hold back the moan in my throat. He bites down on the section between my neck and collarbone, biting hard and piercing, causing me to whimper in pain, but then moan in pleasure as he makes his mark, licking it various of times and sucking the spot. My hands have a mind of their own as they travel to his head and go straight to the roots of his hair, pulling and caressing his hair, repeating this and causing him to moan. I pull him back up before he makes it past my collarbone, and kiss him, biting his lip as he grunts and pays me back. His hands roaming my body admiring every section, my hand touching from his chest to abdomen landing in the elastic of his boxers.

I hadn't noticed his hands fumbling with the clasps on my bra, till my chest feels exposed and I hear the clasps hit the glass wall. I take his distraction as opportunity to remove his boxers, sliding them down his legs and taking them off with my feet, then re-wrapping my legs around his torso. His lips leave mine as he goes back to the mark on my neck and repeats his actions causing me to carelessly dig my nails on his back and scratch, as he grinds our hips together. He grunts, and looks up at me, his eyes clouded with lust and admiration.

His hands trail to my chest, his lips meeting mine once again. He stops his actions and looks back up at me, looking me straight in the eye, breathing and not sure what to do. "Are you ready? Do you really wanna do this?" He asks leaning down still looking me in the eye. He seems hesitated. "I think." I whisper, having the feeling of continuing what we started, but also a deep feeling telling I shouldn't do it. It's a bad feeling, but maybe I'm nervous about it.

He nods. "We don't have to if you're not sure. I can wait." I shake my head at his hesitation. "I want to." I smile, "Do you?" He chuckles. "You know I do. I just don't want you regret anything later on, Lesley. I want it to be special, as your first, I have the right to make it right." I nod, his sweat dripping off his forehead. He holds himself up with one arm, and runs a finger over the mark on my collarbone. I wince a little hoping he didn't notice, but he did.

"Sorry about that," he smiles. I smile back, and lift the hand that isn't covering my breasts, as I remember that I'm half-exposed, covering myself with my left arm. My right hand holds his cheek. He frowns and removes my hand. My heart ached when he did that, feeling broken. But when I feel his other hand grasp my other wrist, I suddenly feel exposed again. I shriek at the loss of protection and Austin pins my hands down.