Huff

Huff

"And then?!" She squeals. Why is she squealing? I have no idea. "I just walked away," I answer.

"Don't you ever say I just walked away, I will always want you," she starts. I look at her, my eyes widening. She gives me a knowing looking before I cover my ears. "I came in like a WRECKIIIIING BAAAAAALLLLLL!"

I walk faster, flinching, considering I'm stretching the muscles around my lungs. We make it to Gabby's car and climb in. She puts out back packs in the back, I tried to convince her let me carry my own but she wouldn't listen.

Climbing in the seat, she laughs and closes the door entering the key in the key hole and turning on the car. I put my hands down and lie back. I didn't pay any attention cause the medicine they put in me still was in effect. I try to fall asleep, as she waits for the car to warm up, but a knock stops me. I open my eyes and see Kyle with Burkley. I yawn and try to open the door, but Gabby just rolls down the window.

"How are you feeling baby?" Asks Kyle. I yawn again and stretch. "Ah!" I flinch as a sharp pain shoots through me.

"Not good I suppose," answers Burkley. I chuckle and flinch again. "So much pain for just a asthma attack." I tell then. "My body was caught off guard that's probably why I have so much pain." They nod. I look over at Gabby and see Alex by her window. They're talking in a whisper that I can't hear what they're saying.

"Well guys I gotta go. See you in a few days." They nod and bid farewell and walk away. Kyle comes back and gives me a kiss, making it long and soft. He pulls away and chuckles. "Miss you."

"Not too much." I chuckle, he winks and leaves with Burkley.

"Ready?" Gabby huffs. I turn to look at her and she looks like she's about to break. I nod. We drive away, and I look back to see Alex running a hand thru his newly cut hair, agitated and seeming to have almost the same expression as Gabby.

••••

Short chapter. just a mere update for you guys! I'm sorrry about this.

Have you guys heard "U" by our very own Austin Mahone, the man of our lives, groom to be? made me cry considering I don't have a bf.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL OF THOSE WOTH BOYFRIENDS AND HAPPY FOREVER ALONE DAY TO US GIRLS WHO ARE WISHING FOR THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE! LOVE YOU ALL!

love you all

Xoxoxoxoxox