Prologue

"Okay, bye! Happy birthday! C'ya tomorrow, Lesley," said Karyn, my best friend.

"Don't forget to text me later!" I said.

"Sure!"

As I walked to my Prius, I felt two strong arms wrap around waist. One on my neck, not harshly, and one around my waist, wrinkling my cheer-uniform.

"Allright, give me your love and affection, and no one gets hurt," a deep voice says behind me. I laugh and say," Matthew! Let go of me! You'll ruin my uniform, babe!"

Matthew is my boyfriend. We've been dating for almost 2 years. He is the star athlete in almost every sport. I'm Lesley Jennifer Foster, head cheerleader and MVP of the basketball team in my school here in Corpus Christi.

"I'll let you go, if I'm allowed to go with you to your house?" he asks, smirking down at me. I'm 5'8 and he's 5'10. Weird, right?

I sigh and look at his puppy eyes. "Ugh!" His eyes get bigger. "You know I can't say no to those eyes!" He stares. Eyes getting bigger with hope. I sigh,"Fine!"

"Yesss-"

"But..."

"Aww..."

"Only! Because my parents are out with my sister and I don't wanna spend my birthday alone," I say, reasonably.

"Okay," he says pecking my lips.

I smile as he walks to his car, and I to mine. I turn on the engine and pull out of the school's parking lot. I drive towards my house as Matt follows me in his truck.

I'm a sophomore and Matt's a junior. We've been dating for over a year, and Matt's been trying to get me to sleep with him. He calls it 'making love'. I call it 'desperate'. He's never understood that I'm not ready. He's been trying and trying, but always failed. Today's my birthday, so I doubt he'll stop trying.

I parked in my driveway, and got out. I opened the door to my 2-story house.

"So, babe... What do you wanna do?" I ask Matt. He smirks and wraps his arms around my torso. "How about we do a little something for your birthday?" he says kissing me. I pull away as matt lays kisses along my jawline. "Matt... Please-"

"I know, I know. You're not ready. Then... why don't we just kiss for the rest of the time we have together? Okay?"

I nod, eagerly. We star kissing in my living room. When we've been into it for 15 minutes, I jump and wrap my legs around his torso. He smirks, our lips not breaking contact. And walks to my room. We enter and he closes the door and locks it. He lays me down on the bed, and let's me go to catch his his breath. He bites his lips and breathes hard: automatic turn on. I pull him in and kiss him harshly. Maybe I am ready.

After finally deciding to give in, I take of his shirt. Revealing a breathtaking 6-pack and a v-line. Holy mother of jesus. Never seen him look this hot. Sure I've seen him without a shirt but not all sweaty. Makes him look hotter. I put my hands along his chest.

He starts playing with the hem of my skirt and starts to slowly pull them off, when the doorbell rings.

We stop, and Matt grunts in annoyance, which makes me smirk. I get off the bed and look out the window. There was a cop car outside, parked in my driveway.

Matthew hugs me from behind laughs and says, "Oh. My. Gosh, Lesley. What did you do?" I laugh and go to the door. "Wait here," I tell him.

"Okay."

I walk down the stairs, to the door and open it. A tall, fit officer stands before me holding a notepad.

"How can I help you?"