Thursday

Vote and comment, potatoes! thank you for those who voted and commented! Virtual hugs and kisses from Austin.

Austin: enjoy!

Thursday

"What's wrong with her?" Asks Bryce as we enter the house, gabby trailing behind me with a sleeping Damian. I've been crying hysterically, trying not to make any noise, but fail. Gabby decided to call Bryce after I hadn't stopped crying for three hours straight after Damian fell asleep, I didn't bother stopping her. It's not like I would've stopped crying for her to not tell on me. At this point I didn't care. We went through series of songs. Driving throughout all of San Antonio while listening to One Direction, Paramore, Ariana Grande and a bunch of other people but I never shut my mouth. Everything just came out. Blabbering about things I couldn't believe and stuff him and I went through.

"I don't even know if I should tell you. Can you wait for her to tell you tomorrow if she wants to? I just don't think right now is the time to start something, Bryce." I go up to my room, smashing in through the door. I drop on my bed and curl into a ball. Two arms go around me, another rubs my back, a tiny one, rubs my hair and settles on my hair, followed by a tiny head lying on my stomach. I cry silently, as four other beings try to comfort me.

I can't even imagine what they were doing, or what was about to happen. And to think that maybe I had a chance.

My phone starts ringing after I've run out of tears. "It's Jake." Speaks Gabby. I wipe under my eyes, and sniffle. She passes it to me, placing a hand on Damian's back so he won't fall. "Hello?" I say, trying to sound fine. I hear him take a deep breath, before answering. "Who was it?" Even though he can't see me, I furrow my eyebrows. "It was Austin, wasn't it?" I don't even have to say anything. It's like he's my twin who can magically read my mind. "It's alright. I'm outta work. Is my baby boy traumatized yet?"

I can't help the chuckle that leaves my mouth as I look at Damian who is lying on my stomach, biting his finger and hitting me playfully with his small hands. "He'll live." Jake laughs, giving me a notice that he'll be picking up Damian. I get up, feeling achy, and checking the time. I feel slightly dizzy again, running to the bathroom. I'm lucky Bryce isn't here, I wouldn't hear the end of it. I throw up for a few more minutes before I hear the sound of a lock clicking and the door opening. I make sure that to wipe the excess saliva on my mouth, before standing up and leaning against the wall. I look towards my room door, seeing Jake there.

"You okay?" He puts an arm around me, and pulls me in for hug. "Yeah. My stomach hasn't taken most of the food I've eaten recently. But I'll be fine."

"I didn't mean, physically." I remember what he means, and as I thought my eyes had deceived me, I started crying again. Sobbing, Jake rubs my back and kisses my forehead, carrying me towards my bed. The must be really string if they can carry me. I lie down and curl up into a ball again.

I feel my comforter shift a tiny bit, before a tiny hand grasps mine. I pull my hands away from my face to see Damian, smiling down at me with his two little front teeth showing. I hug him and kiss his forehead.

"Now you know that if you cry, Damian will beat you up." I laugh again. I say bye to Jake as he leaves and go back to my curled up ball position. I cry again, as Gabby sits next to me, rubbing my back again.

It hurts so much, I feel so broken, so betrayed. A feeling I'm too familiar with, and yet, it's worse every time. I thought he wasn't one of those people, just uses a person in a physical way-- then leaves them. Drops them and leaves as of they were nothing. I don't think I'll ever be the same again. I really liked Austin. But now it's just 'like'.

Doubt it...

I cry knowing that my conscience is right. I've never liked Austin. I love him. I've told him before. Nothing can make me deny. Nothing. He's just too drilled into my life now. There's no way nothing and no one that can make me forget about him.